Spammer alert

Please use this forum to ask our resident IT geeks advice.
clayderman

Spammer alert

Post by clayderman »

cupasoop
Site Admin

Post by cupasoop »

Don't panic, don't panic.

Well spotted clayderman but that user wasn't able to post anything. When anybody signs up they have to wait to be "authorised" by the admins before they can post anything. Each day we see between 20 and 30 new users join but only 1 or 2 are real people, the rest are crap like the one you spotted. These ones get deleted.
Rich.

andy c

Post by andy c »

That good news noticed alot of dodgy looking usernames as newest registered user just lately
Mr_Rusty

Post by Mr_Rusty »

Just to let you all know, I am new but but not dodgy (well there are a couple people that may disagree with that :lol: )

Just doing lots of reading as have just bought my first storm.

Not new to v twins being the owner of a r/w/g 851 Ducati and an 888 Strada Ducati. Not good to ride a Ducati through winter tho :( .

Chris

[EDIT]
Whats up with the debug error on posting ?
[/EDIT]
RedStormV
Location: West Yorks (Bronte Country) - Home of the Negro Lesbian Cornet Players

Post by RedStormV »

Hi Chris,

Welcome to the forum, no doubt if you've been reading up you'll know by now we're a just a wee bit hat stand on here, mad as a box of frogs! :lol:

You'll also fin out that there's many a Stormer lust after your Ducs, if not the servicing costs 8O

Would love a 748 myself - give me a tingly sensation 'down there' when I see 'em, but I wouldn't want my Storm getting jealous! :wink:

As for the DE-BUG thing, well, the grown ups are looking into it.

Graeme.

Mr_Rusty

Post by Mr_Rusty »

VTR1000KAZ wrote:... sorry about the debug thing.. really not sure what the problem is tho.. sorry :oops:
I used to get a similar type thing on forums where I paid for hosting and used their installer to install the forum s/w.

Never did find out the cause just that it was the hosts side, when they 'updated' something as it affected every one of the forums i installed. Chances are it will actually go away. Only asked in case someone actually knew :D .

Chris