Op Storm II Part 5, Rhayader Sept 13th 2014

Get on yer bike and lets rumble!!

Moderators: AMCQ46, geodude

MacV2

Re: Op Storm II Part 5, Rhayader Sept 13th 2014

Post by MacV2 »

A brief meet up Sat morn of both groups. At this point the talk of baldrocks was quite high on the agenda...

Jamie & his terrible posture...''Shoulders back that man...''

Lunch stop at the lake at Bala.

Bazza & Ady discussing the merits of not riding Storms & not having a sore butt, this was taken pre road-kill lamb burger, after which Ady definition of a sore butt changed somewhat...

Ride Safe... :lol:

Poor Al waiting for his din dins.

Imagine the scene...15 different conversations all going on at the same time & most them are mainly talking baldrocks... with the odd cream pie thrown in... :lol:
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

Great pictures mac and Chris :thumbup: Got me pissing in the bushes as usual :lol:
AMcQ
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Oh yeah I forgot to add that we did have a man down...

Grumpy got stung by a wasp... :eek2
Shauned71

Post by Shauned71 »

Found out what's wrong with the bike.. sort of... carbs/lack of fuel :evil: Ah well... quick carb swap... vroooom woo hoo all sorted, lots to do.. clean up, load up and set off Image Beep beep.. hello :wave: pitch tent Image.. chat chat :beer: chat chat :beer: Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :Sleep: Beep beep rev rev wake up... breakfast nom nom nom and ride Image 250 miles later.. back to Image change cloths, off for food nom nom nom :beer: chat chat chat Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Wake up *yawn* pack up bye bye bye hugs and waves... and... we are home again which was shortly followed by more Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz's

Thanks to all.... be it organising, leading the groups, bringing up the rear, attending and everything associated with helping towards making it a damn good weekend :thumbup:

Special thanks for the use of a super device that straps to your head and lights up the way... very handy when pitching a tent in the dark :P And for the expert supervision by Mac while tackling the aforementioned task :lol:

It was great to catch up with familiar faces and great to meet new. Looking forward to many more high speed, beer swilling weekends in the future :)
budd

Post by budd »

MacV2 wrote:Oh yeah I forgot to add that we did have a man down...

Grumpy got stung by a wasp... :eek2
the poor wasp had to be put down such a shame :D
I've now gone all European and bought a KTM Superduke GT and Aprilia RSV1000R :D ,
Storm is now gone :cry: .
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Shauned71 wrote:Found out what's wrong with the bike.. sort of... carbs/lack of fuel :evil: Ah well... quick carb swap... vroooom woo hoo all sorted, lots to do.. clean up, load up and set off Image Beep beep.. hello :wave: pitch tent Image.. chat chat :beer: chat chat :beer: Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :Sleep: Beep beep rev rev wake up... breakfast nom nom nom and ride Image 250 miles later.. back to Image change cloths, off for food nom nom nom :beer: chat chat chat Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Wake up *yawn* pack up bye bye bye hugs and waves... and... we are home again which was shortly followed by more Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz's

Thanks to all.... be it organising, leading the groups, bringing up the rear, attending and everything associated with helping towards making it a damn good weekend :thumbup:

Special thanks for the use of a super device that straps to your head and lights up the way... very handy when pitching a tent in the dark :P And for the expert supervision by Mac while tackling the aforementioned task :lol:

It was great to catch up with familiar faces and great to meet new. Looking forward to many more high speed, beer swilling weekends in the future :)

This post was delivered at 200mph...which is exactly how Shaun speaks in really life... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Great to meet you Shaun, glad you had a good weekend.
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

This is a great picture... :thumbup:

What a bunch of reprobates !

Strange that I didn't notice Flattie's toupee on the day... :lol: :lol:
cheekykev

Post by cheekykev »

Just want say thanks to eveyrone who made the effort to turn up this weekend :clap: and thanks to those that helped me out with the marker system :thumbup: also a big thank you to you all for making cheekyads feel welcome and part of it all :thumbup: :thumbup: we both had a great time, and are looking forward to the next meetup :D :D
Was really good to meet up with the usual suspects, and see some new faces, everyone seemed to enjoy it, nobody crashed, so all in all a win win :thumbup:
Like what you do
Do what you like
He who wonders isn't always lost
Anotherbikerbabe

Post by Anotherbikerbabe »

Glad you all had a great time, some great photos there Mac and whoever else took the others which I've 'liberated' to post on Firestorm Appreciation page on Fb. I'm glad i made it to the pub even though it takes an hour in the car each way. grrr. New chain on way so I'll be out this weekend! I did manage to bag a couple or 4 photos in the pub, was nice to meet some new faces as ever, great to see you lot again. Any time any of you fancy a blat down of a Friday night for a sat ride and a bite to eat here, just drop me a line, it's no bother, all my mates are always welcome. I have a feeling I'll have slightly more come Circuit of Wales opening ha ha .. glad you enjoyed the roads, there are some of the best here I think. 2 weeks time the weekend of Sept 26th we're having a end of season BBQ and ride out OR seeing how many ppl want to go Quad challenging or paint balling as it's local up the road so if any of you fancy popping down for the weekend, shout up.
Pub

Shauned

Mark and Mac

Mark spooky

Mr P being a tw@ and looking like a Be-Ro character ha ha

Saying sorry for being said 'tw@' lol

Fab fun guys, keep up the good work and see you all soon xxx ABB ( AKA Tracy)
Silly boys...Women do have balls....We just wear them higher up!
budd

Post by budd »

remember this lot ....
I've now gone all European and bought a KTM Superduke GT and Aprilia RSV1000R :D ,
Storm is now gone :cry: .
Flatline

Post by Flatline »

No
Jamoi

Post by Jamoi »

budd wrote:remember this lot ....
Yes, unfortunately! good job they had pulled over to fix all their H*rleys after 10 miles, imagine having to pick our way through a flock of 300 overweight hairy women on mobile armchairs wobbling down the road!

What's everyone's highlights from the weekend?
Jamie :wave:
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

''What's everyone's highlights from the weekend?''

Snowdonia was quite good !
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

Jamoi wrote:

What's everyone's highlights from the weekend?
From the riding, it was the last section back from Aber on the A44, that was a bit full on :evil:

From the scenery, it was up beyond betsy-cowyd in the Snowdon back roads

From the camp site it was the Ady and Ziggy double act.. From bacon in the sleeping bag to trying to offer a pint of piss to drawing knobs in lipstick.... Never a dull moment.

Tough to pick single parts, might be safer to say the weekend was a highlight of the year :lol:
AMcQ
adyf

Post by adyf »

Highlight for me on these meets is the members ,such a diverse set of basically originally strangers now friends with the same outlook on things as me and a daft sense of humor ,and that is what sets this forum apart from say the frigging bmw owners etc.can't wait for the next one,maybe we should do a Xmas run to a brummy hospital?