OP Storm SW Scotland mk3 Aug 7th, 8th, 9th 2015

Get on yer bike and lets rumble!!

Moderators: AMCQ46, geodude

fabiostar

Re: OP Storm SW Scotland mk3 Aug 7th, 8th, 9th 2015

Post by fabiostar »

lmao top class fun :clap: . well worth the effort of going and next july we will be having a op storm NI. for sure :thumbup:
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

Top Bananna!
What a weekend! :D Home, Knackered :P and have just poured my first drink. :beer:
It appears my bike doesn't like doing 50 in an averaged speed zone. After 900 miles of being ragged mercilessly and having more laughs than I can count. Ten miles of slow moving traffic and my bike decided to protest in the middle of the M6 in the middle of the road works. It unceremoniously cut out and I coasted to a stop after barging my way, dead stick, through lane one and into the coned area. I'm guessing coils, or ignition pack but neither the police, emergency rescue or the AA could do anything. It's amazing what attention you can draw by being on the wrong side of the cones on the M6 M5 interchange :crazy:
Anyway, home now, safe and sound, and I'll look at the bike when my butt stops stinging :lol:

I'll get some piccies up tomorrow :thumbup:

Big Thanks to everyone :thumbup:
My new ride is a bit of a Howler and I love to make her Squeal
grumpyfrog

Post by grumpyfrog »

Fec, does my butt look big like that?
Don't hassle me
I'll get there at some time
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

and the last photo of the newest comedy act ever to appear at a chip shop near you.

the working week is going to be a major anti climax after the last few days.

bikes, beer, banter, battered fish, break downs and just a hint of brokeback mountain.

and Mrs McQ says her sister fancies Stuart..... bloody guide dog ran off when it saw Ady :lol:
AMcQ
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

pete and Ian LeFrog..... living adverts for breakdown recovery.

Fabiostar....... living advert for luck of the irish [and the owner of the biggest family of tapeworms ever recorded]

Grumpy frog ...... living advert for a tough paper round! who would have guessed he was only just passed 40

Ady....... living advert for substance abuse :beer:

Steve ......... living advert for being lead astray by his mate and enjoying it

AMcQ ........ living advert for riding like a tw@ and getting you all to join in.

MrsMcQ ........ living advert for stumbling through the park in the dark after a bottle of Prosseco [lets be fair, I am batting above my league, so rohypnal is my friend] :evil:
AMcQ
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

countrymick wrote:sounds like you all had another good one.all home safe and well,result :thumbup:
You. Would have loved it :) Shame work got in the way but hopefully you got it back under control.

See you next year I hope
AMcQ
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

Ckennedy wrote:Enjoy it fellas. Al make sure I make it next year. I don't care what you have to do I want to do this run. Haven't been to Scotland for years and would love to go back. Might even make a week of it and do a tour :think:

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Chris... I will hold you to that :thumbup:
AMcQ
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

Turns out that my flight to Germany today is not at 7am as put in my diary, but at 7pm.... Luckily I spotted it last night before I booked the taxi and set my alarm..... So have decided to have a long lie and try and recover from the excesses of the last 3 days...... Result :D

Still fecking knackered though 8O

Oh and MrsMcQ says it was just the high heels sinking in the grass when she stood up :D
AMcQ
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

it's early days for me, but I will try my hardest to make this one, fingers crossed.... :thumbup:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

agentpineapple wrote:it's early days for me, but I will try my hardest to make this one, fingers crossed.... :thumbup:

what do you mean EARLY........ this is for the one we just came back from yesterday...... you are late :lol:

the 2016 one is on a new thread
AMcQ
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

agentpineapple wrote:pete will need a new butt will he, are you referring to the amount of riding he's done, or something more sinister?
we had to sell him and his pretty boy looks to the local Jean Claud VanDam look alike as a "deposit"for the Guinness glasses that Fabio stole from the pub
AMcQ
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

fabiostar wrote: 2. dont hold onto idicators (sorry AL):

oh yes, I forgot about that............. need to fit the std Honda ones again before Wales, those china copies cant take the grabbing
AMcQ
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

route from Saturday, cut short due to the impromptu workshop day in Girvin and the 50mile round trip to Ayr to get a split link.

https://goo.gl/maps/e9byp

just under 200 miles................ average speed?................ warp factor grin :D
AMcQ
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

AMCQ46 wrote:
agentpineapple wrote:pete will need a new butt will he, are you referring to the amount of riding he's done, or something more sinister?
we had to sell him and his pretty boy looks to the local Jean Claud VanDam look alike as a "deposit"for the Guinness glasses that Fabio stole from the pub
lmfao... just woke up with a grin thinking about the weekend :beer: ... feck im starving need food :biggrin

dam laplop wont let my fone send it my pics ggrrrrrrrr
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
KermitLeFrog

Post by KermitLeFrog »

Caught in the act.
"I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I squandered" (George Best, RIP)