GRAINSTORM 2...May 9th 2015.

Get on yer bike and lets rumble!!

Moderators: AMCQ46, geodude

lloydie

Re: GRAINSTORM 2...May 9th 2015.

Post by lloydie »

Jamoi wrote:Looks like I missed out on another awesome day, great work fellas, glad to see the general borrocks are still being tossed back n' forth :thumbup:
Jamie this was the only chance I had for some alone time with your mum and that's why I wasn't there :-) she makes a great cuppa coffee [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

I do hope the bloody speed cameras weren't working though. Mark i hope your right about them!!!!
He's right. I have ignored them many times with no issues. Seems they are blanks only there for show. One day maybe they will connect them up.

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

cybercarl wrote:
I do hope the bloody speed cameras weren't working though. Mark i hope your right about them!!!!
He's right. I have ignored them many times with no issues. Seems they are blanks only there for show. One day maybe they will connect them up.

Right here we go again...as previously posted...

The speed cameras on the Grain road are forward facing average speed cameras.

They pick up the FRONT number plate on vehicles.

Motorcycles DO NOT HAVE front number plates... :roll:

Marty did mention that he noticed one gantry with two cameras on it...Yes one for each side of the road, one pointing one way the other pointing the other way...NOT both pointing at the same lane however.

Coming in the last two sets of cameras are not active, the one after the bridge the last one by the port. They are not conected up as the rail way bods wouldn't let the camera bods pass the cables under the line.

If they were active I would have lost my licence years ago... :lol:

Relax...Stay calm & carry on speeding...!
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

it was funny tho mac, as I went tearing off from the last roundabout, only to get to the bridge and see no one behind me, they were all worried about the cameras.... :lol:
when nana man caught me up, he was going quickly as well, we agreed that we'd be losing our licenses if the cameras were facing the other way, I also think there was concern about crossing the white lines, never an issues on a bike, as long as it's done quickly with no on coming traffic... :wink:
all good fun tho.... :thumbup:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

agentpineapple wrote:it was funny tho mac, as I went tearing off from the last roundabout, only to get to the bridge and see no one behind me, they were all worried about the cameras.... :lol:
when nana man caught me up, he was going quickly as well, we agreed that we'd be losing our licenses if the cameras were facing the other way, I also think there was concern about crossing the white lines, never an issues on a bike, as long as it's done quickly with no on coming traffic... :wink:
all good fun tho.... :thumbup:
Technically crossing the white lines is illegal...OK if you don't get caught tho innit... :thumbup:
bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

MacV2 wrote:
cybercarl wrote:

Marty did mention that he noticed one gantry with two cameras on it...Yes one for each side of the road, one pointing one way the other pointing the other way...NOT both pointing at the same lane however.

Coming in the last two sets of cameras are not active, the one after the bridge the last one by the port. They are not conected up as the rail way bods wouldn't let the camera bods pass the cables under the line.

Thank you. What about the 110 Mph had me doing down the M25?
missing the noise, not the vibes. However never say never!
bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

Has anyone got Marks address so i can write to him from Prison :biggrin
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

Lol
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

bigtwinthing wrote:

Thank you. What about the 110 Mph had me doing down the M25?
Throttle goes both ways BTT, your writs, your licence...BTW you might want to take some of that super lube with you, might make the first night inside a little easier on your rear end... :Behind 2:
bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

yes true but i was following, i did enjoy the blast. The lube by the way is lacking in my garage after bringing you up my supply. Oh well some more my find its way into my box ( Toolbox toolbox!!!) :lol:

Iam out Sat with the high cans back on, hopefully some link pipes for Lloydie
Mike TW9

Post by Mike TW9 »

Mike TW9 wrote:
MacV2 wrote:Can I get a hell yeah from the back there ???

We had Banjo music & even had an Alter boy on hand...

''Coz I'm worth it...''
:lol:

Cheers Mac, good day out, just a bit worried about getting flashed by a camera coming into the Dartford tunnel on the way back following Marty (ironically, had I been going fast enough to keep up with him I would have been fine- he knows where they all are. But as I'd fallen behind I was trying to catch up & remembered a bit too late. Think it may have got me doing 45ish in a 30. Damn! / fingers crossed.
Update: No ticket yet and a barrister mate assures me that if you don't get it within 2 (or maybe it was 3) weeks, they can't make it stick. Phew!