Op Storm Testimonial thread

Get on yer bike and lets rumble!!

Moderators: AMCQ46, geodude

AMCQ46

Re: Op Storm Testimonial thread

Post by AMCQ46 »

grumpyfrog wrote:ah, so that's why everything is yellow and black?

yes.............. natures warning sign :lol:
AMcQ
Watty

Post by Watty »

lloydie wrote:
bazza696 wrote:
lloydie wrote:No just holding on to them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I hold on Ady.
I have noticed his ears are getting bigger than his hair !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Impossible :lol:
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

As your local no it all pest controller I have to let you know Al that Wasps are in fact on the whole a social creature...

http://www.royensoc.co.uk/insect_info/w ... _wasps.htm

Similar in behaviour to Bee's, in that a single Queen will start a nest & all offspring will be sterile & from emerging from the pupal stage will work for the benefit of the nest.

It is only toward the end of the season that that the Queen produces both male & female off spring that are fertile. Now they fly off & mate the males die off having served their purpose, the females over winter ready to start a new nest in the spring.

Meanwhile the remaining workers with nothing left to work for now head out to home in on your late summer picnic/ice cream/beer/jam sandwich & generally become a nuisance pest. The Queen will die in the nest & the nest will become redundant.

Bee's make honey which they will feed on over winter Wasps don't. Bee's nest don't die off.

However there are other types of Wasp that are solitary & normally parasitic, by which they lay their eggs in another type of insects nest or even body ! Then bugger off & leave the host to rear its young or die as the grub evolves inside it.

So to sum up on the whole Wasps are a very social being, which would indicate that you must just be a miserable fecker.

This information has been brought to you by your friendly forum Pest Controller...Now move along please...
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

MacV2 wrote: which would indicate that you must just be a miserable fecker....

you only met me twice and you have already got me worked out :lol:
AMcQ
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

AMCQ46 wrote:
MacV2 wrote: which would indicate that you must just be a miserable fecker....

you only met me twice and you have already got me worked out :lol:

:lol: :lol:
countrymick

Post by countrymick »

that's not a wasps nest its a romainian sleeping bag :D
Flatline

Post by Flatline »

MacV2 wrote: This information has been brought to you by your friendly forum Pest Controller.
Pest more like
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Flatline wrote:
MacV2 wrote: This information has been brought to you by your friendly forum Pest Controller.
Pest more like
:Fence:

I'm licensed to kill... :wink:
Flatline

Post by Flatline »

:Ball Kick: to you sir!!
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

MacV2 wrote:As your local no it all pest controller I have to let you know Al that Wasps are in fact on the whole a social creature...

http://www.royensoc.co.uk/insect_info/w ... _wasps.htm

Similar in behaviour to Bee's, in that a single Queen will start a nest & all offspring will be sterile & from emerging from the pupal stage will work for the benefit of the nest.

It is only toward the end of the season that that the Queen produces both male & female off spring that are fertile. Now they fly off & mate the males die off having served their purpose, the females over winter ready to start a new nest in the spring.

Meanwhile the remaining workers with nothing left to work for now head out to home in on your late summer picnic/ice cream/beer/jam sandwich & generally become a nuisance pest. The Queen will die in the nest & the nest will become redundant.

Bee's make honey which they will feed on over winter Wasps don't. Bee's nest don't die off.

However there are other types of Wasp that are solitary & normally parasitic, by which they lay their eggs in another type of insects nest or even body ! Then bugger off & leave the host to rear its young or die as the grub evolves inside it.

So to sum up on the whole Wasps are a very social being, which would indicate that you must just be a miserable fecker.

This information has been brought to you by your friendly forum Pest Controller...Now move along please...
Well done!
We'll have to start calling you David Macvenbourough if you keep on being this informative :clap:

I'd like to add to this post, I've been coming on various runs and meet up since 2003 and like so many others on their first run out didn't have a clue what to expect.
Quite simply, it was awesome! I've never seen any trouble in all the years and I've never not gone home without a smile on my face. I'd say to anyone thinking about doing one, just do it. And if you don't like it, don't bother with the next one :wink: But I'd bet you ll be back for more! :D

Pete.l
My new ride is a bit of a Howler and I love to make her Squeal
adyf

Post by adyf »

Don't bother they're crap ,full of boring old gits who can't ride for shite, I don't know why I keep going on them ,oh yeah must be man love eh bazza ? Buy a bmw and join their rideouts they're spiffing!
grumpyfrog

Post by grumpyfrog »

Someeones been on the JD again!
Thought you were banned from those ride outs due to your long hair and only having a toy BM?
oh and having the tought not to follow in your designated possition in the parade?
Don't hassle me
I'll get there at some time
bazza696

Post by bazza696 »

adyf wrote:Don't bother they're crap ,full of boring old gits who can't ride for shite, I don't know why I keep going on them ,oh yeah must be man love eh bazza ? Buy a bmw and join their rideouts they're spiffing!
If I get my K1200S, I will let you have a go, and by the end of the trip you wont have your license, or I wont see my bike anymore.
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

adyf wrote:Don't bother they're crap ,full of boring old gits who can't ride for shite, !

that's you and me and stuart then :lol:

oh and Flatty as well

then there is the young boring gits who cant ride like YMV

then there's the not young and not old who cant ride too badly, but aren't that fast................. but are really funny.

so a good mix of random idiots............ like care in the community with tents and bikes
AMcQ
Flatline

Post by Flatline »

And Tony is the Chief Carer :biggrin

Or is that most in need of care :think: