Yorkshire Meet Friday 15th May - South East ride up

Get on yer bike and lets rumble!!

Moderators: AMCQ46, geodude

tony.mon

Re: Yorkshire Meet Friday 15th May - South East ride up

Post by tony.mon »

Have you factored in mine guzzling Super like it's all on a toofer deal?
I'd guess 90 to the tank full or so, but tbh I don't even look any more, just fill up when the light tells me to.

:?
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
bazza696

Post by bazza696 »

That's what I aimed for, think 95 miles is the furthest distance between expected services.
gabi81

Post by gabi81 »

bazza696 wrote:
gabi81 wrote:You can come to mine and all go up as I'm on way anyway
I have been looking into locations to meet up, and becuase we need to progress so we can have as much time to work on Tony's storm, I have looked at our fuel stops along the way and our second stop will be Wetherby services(LS22 5ET). My calculations show we will be there after 1pm if you want to meet there for our last fuel stop before the campsite, but you can appreciate that its a long way from home, thererfore greater chance of delay.

So it is upto you if you want to meet, or just see as at the campsite as it's only 50 odd miles from these services.
can do ill try to be there for 1.00-1.15 if im not there in that time ill see you at camp site
Aha you know what it is black and yellow...black and yellow !!!
bazza696

Post by bazza696 »

gabi81 wrote:
bazza696 wrote:
gabi81 wrote:You can come to mine and all go up as I'm on way anyway
I have been looking into locations to meet up, and becuase we need to progress so we can have as much time to work on Tony's storm, I have looked at our fuel stops along the way and our second stop will be Wetherby services(LS22 5ET). My calculations show we will be there after 1pm if you want to meet there for our last fuel stop before the campsite, but you can appreciate that its a long way from home, thererfore greater chance of delay.

So it is upto you if you want to meet, or just see as at the campsite as it's only 50 odd miles from these services.
can do ill try to be there for 1.00-1.15 if im not there in that time ill see you at camp site
sounds good to me, hope to see you there...