Alternative accomodation for Op Storm Wales?

Get on yer bike and lets rumble!!

Moderators: AMCQ46, geodude

grumpyfrog

Re: Alternative accomodation for Op Storm Wales?

Post by grumpyfrog »

Any update on this Phil, are we going posh or roughing it again with the Landrover chaps?
Don't hassle me
I'll get there at some time
budd

Post by budd »

well me and Gabi are booked on the camp site so it looks like there will be 2 options, camping or bunkhouse, either way there will be a Storm presence at the camp site and Benny's bench for anyone wanting to rough it or if the bunkhouse gets booked up.
I've now gone all European and bought a KTM Superduke GT and Aprilia RSV1000R :D ,
Storm is now gone :cry: .
bazza696

Post by bazza696 »

If the bunkhouse is a go ahead, then you will have around a 2 mile walk to town if you want a meal, or visa verse
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

bazza696 wrote:If the bunkhouse is a go ahead, then you will have around a 2 mile walk to town if you want a meal, or visa verse
2 mile walk ! The Camp site looks more appealing strangely enough... :lol: :lol:
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
bazza696

Post by bazza696 »

MacV2 wrote:
bazza696 wrote:If the bunkhouse is a go ahead, then you will have around a 2 mile walk to town if you want a meal, or visa verse
2 mile walk ! The Camp site looks more appealing strangely enough... :lol: :lol:
well I can't see ady riding into town and not having a drink so he ride back, it's likely that he will get someone with a car to ferry him back, or he will just crash with someone at the campsite......move over Mac, space for a small one ;)
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

just read on the other post that this is 2miles out of town.............. that puts me back in the campsite with the toffs in their roof tents
AMcQ
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

AMCQ46 wrote:just read on the other post that this is 2miles out of town.............. that puts me back in the campsite with the toffs in their roof tents
Tarquin ! Tarquin ! Your Tofu quiche is ready Darling...Now come away from those noisy oiks with the motorbicycle things...
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
adyf

Post by adyf »

Cheers bazza ,Christ anyone reading your post would think I'm a frigging alcoholic ,I'm not I can handle it I tell ya. Anyway I ride less mental when I'm shitfaced as it makes the voices in me head less murderous ,thanks Mac for the offer of a tent for the night but I must decline as I masturbate furiously at night
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

adyf wrote:Cheers bazza ,Christ anyone reading your post would think I'm a frigging alcoholic ,I'm not I can handle it I tell ya. Anyway I ride less mental when I'm shitfaced as it makes the voices in me head less murderous ,thanks Mac for the offer of a tent for the night but I must decline as I masturbate furiously at night
...and is furiously going camping with you????
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
Virt

Post by Virt »

Only just seen this (need to start actively browsing again!), is it happening or are we going to the campsite instead? I'm happy either way
Slowly approaching the more bikes than birthdays achievement
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

Think we are back at the campsite due to pub acess worries :beer:
AMcQ