Snetterton 15/5/15

Get on yer bike and lets rumble!!

Moderators: AMCQ46, geodude

nt1980

Snetterton 15/5/15

Post by nt1980 »

Well went again with a friend but this time booked up with msv talk about different half the amount of people who were all good guys pretty much all ways get a few don't matter where you go track was on the cold side in the morning and lots of cold tyre crashes when they were warned.A few pics for you weather stayed good and was probably the best one so far.

100 percent suspension were there so i thought it would be worth letting them have a look and see if it was set about right to my surprise he said it was pretty good but adjusted the rebound by one turn after explaining i was having wash on the front tyre in long fast corners and he was bang on with no charge top guys

Some photos in the new trim :D

Lost a db killer half way through the day but did not ping the sound meters lucky now replaced
1998 black vtr (mods cbr900 fork conversion, ohlins rear shock, ohlins steering damper, prolite discs brembo master cylinder, goodridge braided lines, harris rear sets, Quick shifter,Mario Fairing, etc)
Kev L

Re: Snetterton 15/5/15

Post by Kev L »

Bikes looking good :thumbup:
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF