Garage day

Get on yer bike and lets rumble!!

Moderators: AMCQ46, geodude

darrenmartin

Re: Garage day

Post by darrenmartin »

:crazy: whoops!.....time for a re-think.....(can we keep my little mistake between ourselves) :shh:
Like Riding Thunder and Lightning
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

agentpineapple wrote:if i'm in the uk and my bikes road worthy, i'd be up for it..... :thumbup:
Is that wise Martin? They have many long ditches by the sides of their roads and you know you're a sucker for a ditch.
Best keep to London where the edges are clearly marked by yellow line, pavement and parked cars, bless you! :wave:
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

Kev L wrote:
agentpineapple wrote:if i'm in the uk and my bikes road worthy, i'd be up for it..... :thumbup:
Is that wise Martin? They have many long ditches by the sides of their roads and you know you're a sucker for a ditch.
Best keep to London where the edges are clearly marked by yellow line, pavement and parked cars, bless you! :wave:
GIT!!!!!!!!!
bugger off and enjoy your holiday
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

:lol: xxx
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
StuartWags

Post by StuartWags »

bazzashadow wrote:
darrenmartin wrote:Thats bloody good of ya StuartWags :thumbup: id def be able to take a trip up from Norwich. If the stop over invite is extended to 'the likes of me' that would be even better. Im def free the wkend 26th-28th.
:thumbup: oh and like i said i can bring a good selection of tools buddy.

Darren did you read his post :D
Can't do 19th -29th :D
Sorry missed that ... thought you meant July

I cannot do August 19th to 29th
darrenmartin

Post by darrenmartin »

Im still still ok if its held the last week end in July ( 30th-31st) so if we do get enough intrest, im a definate.
I know its prob a bit short notice but after StuartWags selfless offer :thumbup: and if the weather stays even close to hoe it is at the moment!........who knows when we'll get the chance again. Sorry im waffeling :lol:
StuartWags

Post by StuartWags »

There is plenty of room to pitch a tent, i have outside water, power points and a loo. I don't have a any outside hot water though but that shouldn't be a big problem.

My tool are pretty basic but i will have a mig welder and ultrasonic cleaner
darrenmartin

Post by darrenmartin »

PM sent :thumbup:
lumpyv

Post by lumpyv »

Kev L wrote:
yeah marty you don't want to get stuck in a dyke :thumbup:
3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the worlds population.