OP Storm 1. Northern Ireland 20th to 22nd July 2018

Get on yer bike and lets rumble!!

Moderators: AMCQ46, geodude

AMCQ46

Re: OP Storm 1. Northern Ireland 20th to 22nd July 2018

Post by AMCQ46 »

I have taken a sub-let on the room that Cheekykev has booked with the golf club... rats leaving the sinking [stinking?] caravan
AMcQ
cheekykev

Post by cheekykev »

AMCQ46 wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:14 pm I have taken a sub-let on the room that Cheekykev has booked with the golf club... rats leaving the sinking [stinking?] caravan
I need to ring them and check how much they'll charge, might be wise to have contingency plan just in case they take the p**s.
As soon as I find out I'll ring or message you.
Like what you do
Do what you like
He who wonders isn't always lost
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

all will be well in the end guys :thumbup: ...

to add a bit of bed room im gona be bringing the folding camper up on friday morning, im gona book it in for ftiday,saturday and sunday night. thats another three beds plus a huge awning that goes with it and iv a load of camp beds that i will bring up with it... that gives plenty more room for those not doing the golf links bed thing :clap: ..
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
StormyRob

Post by StormyRob »

Definitely sounds like there is plenty of room! Not long now lads and I believe we are officially at the Rubicon. Any withdrawals now should lead to some sort of execution. Northern Ireland style
If you don't try you never know if you can do it.
kevg

Post by kevg »

just reading this thread, i'm going on a family holiday in the Ballymoney area the week before this meet-up, we are moving down to the Dublin area that Sunday for another week, i'll keep my eye out for you all.
cheerz

kev
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

Update re snoring.
Having just shared a room with Pete in Devon, I now recognise that my snoring is not as record-breaking as my wife will have me believe.
His is worse.....

I now have a spray chemical thing that seems to sort it.
I tried spraying Pete with it but it only worked for a few hours.

I'm planning on bringing my bike plus one tent and if I don't need it, fine. The tent contains a garage section for the bike...don't want it getting rained on.

Not long now......
Probably time for the dropouts to start😁
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Getting expensive all this Operation Storm lark...Need a new tyre after DevonStorm...

Petes brother Pete Major was the snorer in my chalet...

Oh & don't let Tony look after any keys... :wink:
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
StormyRob

Post by StormyRob »

tony.mon wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:18 pm Update re snoring.
Having just shared a room with Pete in Devon, I now recognise that my snoring is not as record-breaking as my wife will have me believe.
His is worse.....

I now have a spray chemical thing that seems to sort it.
I tried spraying Pete with it but it only worked for a few hours.

I'm planning on bringing my bike plus one tent and if I don't need it, fine. The tent contains a garage section for the bike...don't want it getting rained on.

Not long now......
Probably time for the dropouts to start😁

So many have booked and paid for boats so dropouts will hopefully be less likely 😁
I think we will have 20 which will be an excellent turnout. Meanwhile my bike is still in bits 😂
If you don't try you never know if you can do it.
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

get your bike back together :eek2 :eek2 .

for the snoring brigade you can sleep in the trailer tent. im gona bring it up fri/sat/sun night for those staying on until the monday..

closer to the time we will arrange just when the boats get in. i will be going to the larne boat to grab that lot on the friday afternoon. and stormy will grab the dublin boat gang in around the same time friday once they get up around lisburn/sprucefield so we dont have bikes scattered all over belfast,,

we can then get both groups together and take a spin up to the port trying not to loose anybody or get bored on motorways :eek2 .

Thursday i will be going to meet up with tony/mac and bring them to my cave :Bike: :Bike: . we may have to practice drinking on the thursday night until the main body arrives friday..

friday plan is a quiet night with a bit of food and a few fizzy pops as it will have been a long day for some in the saddle.

saturday morning. up and out early before the roads clog up and take in the coast road and a few wee detours until we get down to carrick for a spot of lunch..

next stop off is a wee lap of the UGP course then the rest is fabios secret mystery tour :wave: :wave: .
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

fabiostar wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:26 am get your bike back together :eek2 :eek2 .

for the snoring brigade you can sleep in the trailer tent. im gona bring it up fri/sat/sun night for those staying on until the monday..

closer to the time we will arrange just when the boats get in. i will be going to the larne boat to grab that lot on the friday afternoon. and stormy will grab the dublin boat gang in around the same time friday once they get up around lisburn/sprucefield so we dont have bikes scattered all over belfast,,

we can then get both groups together and take a spin up to the port trying not to loose anybody or get bored on motorways :eek2 .

Thursday i will be going to meet up with tony/mac and bring them to my cave :Bike: :Bike: . we may have to practice drinking on the thursday night until the main body arrives friday..

friday plan is a quiet night with a bit of food and a few fizzy pops as it will have been a long day for some in the saddle.

saturday morning. up and out early before the roads clog up and take in the coast road and a few wee detours until we get down to carrick for a spot of lunch..

next stop off is a wee lap of the UGP course then the rest is fabios secret mystery tour :wave: :wave: .
Your gonna have to be bloody good at it to keep up with Tony !

I'm a lightweight when it comes to drinking these days...don't do the hangover bit...been there, done that, worn the sick stained T-shirt... :lol:
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

4 pints and im talking like a washing machine these days :eek2
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

fabiostar wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:34 am 4 pints and im talking like a washing machine these days :eek2
That reminds me I must pop over to Amazon some time soon & see if they do a Fabio to English phrase book... :lol: :lol:

To be sure...

MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Damm they don't do one...I may be in trouble then...

Strangley if you serch Amazon for fabio some weird things do come up...

This seems appropriate for the wee man...

:lol: :lol:
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

Fabio,
I am confirmed in the Golf hotel, so the space on the floor of the orgy van is now free for tony
AMcQ
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

Got me own tent so I can snore in peace
Don’t know what you’re all moaning about, it doesn’t bother me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My new ride is a bit of a Howler and I love to make her Squeal