OP Storm 1. Northern Ireland 20th to 22nd July 2018

Get on yer bike and lets rumble!!

Moderators: AMCQ46, geodude

StormyRob

Re: OP Storm 1. Northern Ireland 20th to 22nd July 2018

Post by StormyRob »

Cnickels201 wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 10:21 pm Hey lads!!! Count me in! Another NI stormer :-)

Nice one joining the real forum Chris. Glad to know you are coming along
If you don't try you never know if you can do it.
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

StormyRob wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 3:04 pm
AMCQ46 wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 2:55 pm rob,
my ferry booking is:
booked the Friday outbound depart Holyhead at 11.30am to dublin with a 2hr crossing time.
return monday dublin depart at 2-15pm

so I will be in Dublin at 1.30 on Friday and ride through souther Ireland. is it worth me coming via Larne to try and catch you at 3.30? can I get from Dublin to lanre in 2hrs?
Dublin to Larne from Dublin port is handy mate. I live in Belfast and could meet you on the way to Larne at Lisburn services mate?
Rob,
I'm on the same ferry so we'll come over together. So that will be Me, Big Bro and Ali all making our own little convoy :thumbup:
My new ride is a bit of a Howler and I love to make her Squeal
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

10:4 good buddy :lol:
AMcQ
StormyRob

Post by StormyRob »

Sounds ideal Pete
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

You say that now but big bro is a bit of a slow poke🤣

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My new ride is a bit of a Howler and I love to make her Squeal
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

jesus wept its turning into a monster... bed wise theres a few bunks, lots of settee room and im bringing up a collection or blow up beds for bodies to rest there heads on...

we will have to send a scout down to meet the dublin boaters and i can collect the larne folk then meet up in the middle for the ride up. may aswell take in a few nice roads on our way up..

im just deciding at some stage of the weekend if its safe to bring the convoy over the Torr head road :eek2 :eek2 .. if we do, turn your steering dampers up to max lol... you will see what i mean when you get to it. :wtf: :wtf:
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
StormyRob

Post by StormyRob »

fabiostar wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 9:09 pm jesus wept its turning into a monster... bed wise theres a few bunks, lots of settee room and im bringing up a collection or blow up beds for bodies to rest there heads on...

we will have to send a scout down to meet the dublin boaters and i can collect the larne folk then meet up in the middle for the ride up. may aswell take in a few nice roads on our way up..

im just deciding at some stage of the weekend if its safe to bring the convoy over the Torr head road :eek2 :eek2 .. if we do, turn your steering dampers up to max lol... you will see what i mean when you get to it. :wtf: :wtf:

I am happy to meet the dublin lads at the boat.

Tor head. For what it's worth (which is probably nothing 😂) I think it is not an amazing idea. I can see a dropped storm or two 😂
cheekykev

Post by cheekykev »

fabiostar wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 9:09 pm jesus wept its turning into a monster... bed wise theres a few bunks, lots of settee room and im bringing up a collection or blow up beds for bodies to rest there heads on...
Can we elaborate on the state of affairs regarding the accommodation/beds please, me cheekyads and uk13er are staying on until Thursday,.
Have we got anything for the weekend and the rest of the week, or just the week end, or do we need to look for something, we don't want turn up with nothing arranged, if it's going to be a problem we'd rather sort it out now before we come over :thumbup:
Like what you do
Do what you like
He who wonders isn't always lost
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

cheekykev wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 10:11 pm
Can we elaborate on the state of affairs regarding the accommodation/beds please, me cheekyads and uk13er are staying on until Thursday,.
Have we got anything for the weekend and the rest of the week, or just the week end, or do we need to look for something, we don't want turn up with nothing arranged, if it's going to be a problem we'd rather sort it out now before we come over :thumbup:
you are sorted from friday through to monday :thumbup: .. tuesday everybody here goes back to normal life?work :sad2 ..ggggrrrrrrrrr. if you boys are staying on a few days extra depending what part of the country you fancy hanging around,sight seeing ,drinking i can go get a wee handy B&B set up for you??
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

ok lads as this has turned into a bit of a monster numbers wise.. iv also booked a space in the tenting section. pretty much beside the caravan. so anybody who doesnt want to cuddle up to much and fancies canvas just bring a sleeping bag. iv a large 6 man tent here that i will bring upto the site during that week as il be carting stuff/beer/pole dancers up in readyness for the weekend so just bring your sleep bags.. :thumbup:
cheekykev

Post by cheekykev »

Fabiostar, is there any chance you can post a list up of suitable B&Bs that are close by so some of us can consider stopping in one of them.
Last edited by cheekykev on Mon May 21, 2018 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Like what you do
Do what you like
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

cheekykev wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 4:56 pm Fabiostar, is there any chance you post a list up of suitable B&Bs that are close by so some of us can consider stopping in one of them.
:thumbup:

Yes get on it Fabbio...The thought of Tonys snoring reverbarting around the caravan of love is starting to put me off... :lol: :lol:
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

this snoring must be epic??? :eek2 :eek2 :eek2 .. il be up having a look next weekend for those wanting to dodge the snoring and get a few numbers..

also for anybody who wants canvas. i was talking to the campsite and spaces are always available that time of year..iv also my large tent that i can leave up after the monday if anybody wants to stay on when we have to go home , all it will need is taken down and left beside the caravan and il collect it the following week.. theres decent facilites up at the park with toilets/showers/shop and a onsite chippy for food but il see what b&bs are handy to us aswell.
cheekykev

Post by cheekykev »

grumpyfrog wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:58 am I've gone and joined the "Gentlemen" in the Golf Links.
I've joined you, booked me and cheekyads in at the Golflinks Hotel.
I thought stuff it and booked us in :D :D
Like what you do
Do what you like
StormyRob

Post by StormyRob »

At this rate Fabio will be on his own in the caravan 😂