Scotland storm 18 --- photos and aftermath

Get on yer bike and lets rumble!!

Moderators: AMCQ46, geodude

AMCQ46

Scotland storm 18 --- photos and aftermath

Post by AMCQ46 »

Last of us heading home now, so time to get all the photos and memories posted up.

Thanks to all who came and joined what turned out to be a McQueen family ride out. That was the most people who have turned up for this meeting by a long way, but the bunkhouse venue was great and we could have fitted more in

Another great weekend , will do all the credits later when I am home but it was great to go out for a ride with both my brother and sister. I have never done that before.
Last edited by AMCQ46 on Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AMcQ
fabiostar

Re: Scotland storm 18 photos and aftermath

Post by fabiostar »

Epic weekend..again... first off a huge thanks to the McQueen family for running this and it ran like clockwork . trying to keep 20 plus lunatics under control on bikes!!! like hearding cats ..

ok 4 of us made the trip from NI. myself,Keith(firstime) stevie and james. we cut it fine but we made it

crew NI

we brought out bonfire building skills with us for nitetime entertainment

friday nights cook man. gabi doing the rounds. he was also food supplier and master beer carrier. well done big man

the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

Liz and the mighty spider....

the old storm gathering on friday night

captain budd

Last edited by fabiostar on Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

and the saturday run.. roads and weather (strangly) to die for..

fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

book me and the NI crew for next year :clap: :clap: :clap: a weekend not to be missed..

theres guys here i only see maybe once or twice a year but id follow them into any corner lol.. or at least try :lol:

Also a mention to james and the crazy husky 701 lol.. you just had to be there to believe what that strange bike with that mild mannered man could do :eek2 :eek2

and one final one..Edward and the mighty Trumpet :clap: :clap: :clap: il leave it at that.

AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

great pictures there Fabio ... I see my sister has already used your photo of her on the Spyder as her new Facebook profile pic. :thumbup:

not sure where to start with the credits and thanks ... it would start getting a bit like a crap oscars speech as there was so many that contribited to making it a great weekend.... each and every person who came, they brought some of there own personality to the event, and thats what made it so great.

the location was almost perfect .. the only downside is it is miles from anything, so no walking to a pub or a chippy or a shop... but it did allow us to all sit round a volcanic camp fire and chat till early hours, but because of the remote location we need to give special thanks to gabi for trucking in the beer and burgers in his car.
Last edited by AMCQ46 on Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AMcQ
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

having now ridden with all 3 of the McQueens on saturday, a few people are shocked to realise I am actually the restrained one..... who would have guessed it :lol:
AMcQ
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

but fast as me and my brother went, me on the storm and Norman on a KTM RC8, there was always a bloke with a red helmet on a little silver 700cc single cyl husky vitpulin there as well ....... I though maybe he had got the belt of his coat caught on the KTM foot peg and he was being dragged round against his will, but james and that little bike were flying!!!
AMcQ
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

AMCQ46 wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:44 pm having now ridden with all 3 of the McQueens on saturday, a few people are shocked to realise I am actually the restrained one..... who would have guessed it :lol:
or the flip side is. you are all as mad as each other.....always a pleasure to be in the company.....

how are weekend started was.

for those who didnt make it.. norman came to the boat to collect the NI crew. so i says norman happy days we will tutter up the road to base camp.. what norman heard was... lets get it into 3 rd gear and pull fecking minging wheelies all the way to camp... that set the tone of the weekend :eek2 :eek2 :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

proper gent,
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

AMCQ46 wrote:but fast as me and my brother went, me on the storm and Norman on a KTM RC8, there was always a bloke with a red helmet on a little silver 700cc single cyl husky vitpulin there as well ....... I though maybe he had got the belt of his coat caught on the KTM foot peg and he was being dragged round against his will, but james and that little bike were flying!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AMcQ
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

AMcQ
DaveOD

Post by DaveOD »

Looks Like a cracker of a weekend,count me in fer next year. :thumbup: :thumbup:
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Thanks for posting all the photo's guy's :thumbup: it looks like you had a great time 8)
Lovely setting there by the lake, I hope you didn't get to many midges biting :wink:

Chris.
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

sirch345 wrote:Thanks for posting all the photo's guy's :thumbup: it looks like you had a great time 8)
Lovely setting there by the lake, I hope you didn't get to many midges biting :wink:

Chris.

The forest workers top recommendation for midge repellent

AMcQ
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

AMCQ46 wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:29 am
sirch345 wrote:Thanks for posting all the photo's guy's :thumbup: it looks like you had a great time 8)

Chris.

The forest workers top recommendation for midge repellent

You just raided Petes wash bag didn't you... :lol: :lol:
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...