Pic attempt.

Test your messages here, beginners welcome..
bigtwinthing

Re: Pic attempt.

Post by bigtwinthing »

Virt wrote:
bigtwinthing wrote:thats far to clever for me to even understand. ( comment due from Virt no doubt)
Would I do such a thing? I'm lovely :lol:

Sent from my PE-TL10 using Tapatalk

self praise is no praise Matey. :lol: ( and not from ya mum either) their biased.
missing the noise, not the vibes. However never say never!
Virt

Post by Virt »

What about my imaginary girlfriend? :lol:

Sent from my PE-TL10 using Tapatalk
Slowly approaching the more bikes than birthdays achievement
bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

she wont comment due to being in the shadow of those "Gorgeous Blond Locks" you need to change from "Virt " to "SilverKrin" :lol:
missing the noise, not the vibes. However never say never!
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Wicky wrote:Photoshoppery

Argh Nik filters....Colour Efex FX Pro is one of my favourites, but I wish google never bought them out.

You need to work on your selections as that fringing around the bike looks well rough. I guess it was a rush job with being Red. :wink:

Before

and after

I was considering going Chrome.

Got to love a bit of PS. :biggrin

(:-])
==============================Enter the Darkside
TheGingerBeardMan

Post by TheGingerBeardMan »

Ok, that's NOTHING like the paint-box I have on my computer.

And I have heard of Photoshop.

But this? To do those wheels in gold....ALL the little bits behind the discs? And the reflections in the belly pan are identical to what is on the black bike.

Yes, I can see the orange stripes have been put on by hand, but the rest of it? Even the calipers are done, and you haven't gone outside the line

Just what kinda computers have all you buggers got? I still can't see how this is done. Especially the chrome, cos EVERYTHING has a reflection. There's no way in nelly you can paint on a computer like that.

(Yes, I've seen people on the youtube airbrushing using a computer pen, but they are probably running thousands of pounds worth of computer for that, and a program that costa hundreds).

But this here is also jaw dropping (to me anyway) I ain't a techno geek so this is far out. Man.

Theres an edit here - cos I noticed the background. How did you trace round the bike without missing bits. 8O 8O :eh: :eek2 :wtf
If it ain't broken...f*ck about with it until it is.

TAX: 1st March 2017
MOT: 16th March 2017
INS: 14th March 2017
Big_Jim59

Post by Big_Jim59 »

Photoshop has changed the face of graphic design. I started when we were still using wax to lay out galleys of type and color separation was done in a dark room. I use PS daily and still do not know an fraction of what it can do.

Motorcycling is a tool with which you can accomplish something meaningful in your life. It is an art." Theresa Wallach
TravisZack

Post by TravisZack »

TheGingerBeardMan wrote::wtf
Thing is, the reflections are already there in the black bike, you'll be surprised at what you can usually pull out of a 'black' part of an image. The wheels, callipers etc are all simply selections that are copied/colour overlaid/desaturated/had the levels tweaked. Being accurate with it, cutting out the bike for a bg change etc is just taking your time and zooming in a bit.

My frame, forks, hangers etc are all silver in these two pics, whilst deciding if I wanted to go black or not (yes Carl, there should be a tiny bit more depth in the blacks :shh: I was aiming for a satin finish though)

You don't need a massively powerful computer unless you are working on large files, things like the above could be done on almost anything. The whole Adobe CC package is pretty affordable as a subscription, if you use it. A hundred quid or so on a graphics tablet helps for inputs but I still use a mouse for certain things.

Anyway, I'm blabbing, it's basically quite simple to change these things when you are familiar with the techniques :thumbup:

EDIT: Chrome can be a biatch to get right Carl and that looks pretty good. :clap:
countrymick

Post by countrymick »

ok gents while your all getting clever,who is going to repair the rustic shed in that pick and im not refuring to the yellow storm iether...
Wicky

Post by Wicky »

Rough and ready

It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts
Big_Jim59

Post by Big_Jim59 »

Wicky wrote:Rough and ready

Better.
Motorcycling is a tool with which you can accomplish something meaningful in your life. It is an art." Theresa Wallach
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

That funny [THUMBS UP SIGN]
Jamoi

Post by Jamoi »

Wicky wrote:Rough and ready

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I wish I had Photoshop!!

Here for a good time, not a long time.
Jamie :wave:
countrymick

Post by countrymick »

verry good im impressed :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
skorpion66

Post by skorpion66 »

That has melted what was left of my brain :eek2 I will have to go and lie down now :Smoke2:
I can resist everything........except temptation.