newbie checking in

Test your messages here, beginners welcome..
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

MYstorm wrote:cheers Chris
i lived in Cornwall for five years before I came up here, still have a house down there, fantastic roads, love the Kernow sign on the A30, no I'm back then
Ah thats interesting, I like it down here it's not to mad, although it's going that way :!:

Chris.
gcs

Post by gcs »

gidday there monkeyboy, I see you are heading to the Wellington region, there are some good roads there. Im in Invercargill at the bottom of the south Island, I think Jake the snake was from Hastings which is a few hours north of Wellington over one of the best biker roads anywhere, ie the range between Upperhut and Carterton (Rimutaka ranges). I think you will enjoy the area, just watch out for the cops( no sense of humor). :wink: :wink:
If you ever want to come south, give us a yell mate.
Craig from the land of the long white cloud. Teal VTR 2001.
MYstorm

Post by MYstorm »

Thanks for the welcome everyone, do I have to become a sponsor before I can have my own Avatar :?:
one should always follow ones instinct
MYstorm

Post by MYstorm »

Thanks Kaz I'll shout if I need you :D
one should always follow ones instinct
thumper

Post by thumper »

gcs wrote:gidday there monkeyboy, I see you are heading to the Wellington region, there are some good roads there. Im in Invercargill at the bottom of the south Island, I think Jake the snake was from Hastings which is a few hours north of Wellington over one of the best biker roads anywhere, ie the range between Upperhut and Carterton (Rimutaka ranges). I think you will enjoy the area, just watch out for the cops( no sense of humor). :wink: :wink:
If you ever want to come south, give us a yell mate.
god that place is famous now thanks to old burt :wink:
just because your breathing doesn't mean your alive
devon-mike

Post by devon-mike »

Hi monkeyboy, I was there in april visiting friends also went to war birds over wanaka witch is only held every two years the road are execellent, but watch out for the forward facing cameras they will get you!!!!!!

travelled both islands found the roads in south island less congested, the west coast road was a blast.

all the best down there have fun ride safe :P