Ian Swain

Best deals in town
wall.j

Ian Swain

Post by wall.j »

Just thought you guys should know, I had a bit of a bad experience doing business with Ian Swain. The exhausts I purchased off him were damaged after being badly packaged. Rather than send them back, we agreed a solution where I would attempt a repair and he would refund me £25 for materials. I managed to repair it as best I could, and had to replace the packing as had to take the sleeve off and it was knackered, costing over £20 on its own. Days of promises went by, first blaming PayPals payment services... Eventually, after a couple of weeks of ignored messages and no payment, I had to take it through PayPal resolution centre. He ignored all emails from them too, eventually ending in a positive outcome for me and a refund of the £25.

Think it's only right that I warn others.
Kev L

Re: Ian Swain

Post by Kev L »

Who he? Was this an E Bay deal?
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
Steve97

Post by Steve97 »

is there an Ian Swain on here ? hope not
Saintsman27

Post by Saintsman27 »

Looks like someone to be avoided who and where is he
or his business ... Let the the buyer be aware.. Caveat emptor :thumbup:
wall.j

Post by wall.j »

This was over on the Facebook page. I wasn't going to post this, and thought about it for two months before thinking do you know what, I offered to help by repairing it so he didn't lose money if I requested a refund for him to bend me over for the sake of £25.