General Biker Banter
RedStormV
Location: West Yorks (Bronte Country) - Home of the Negro Lesbian Cornet Players

Post by RedStormV »

Brillant pics Stevie,

Looks like you had nice weather too (a tad chilly?)

Mike, if you're going up on a reconaisance mission let me know, I'll keep yer company, weekend preferably, but with enough notice I might be able to swing some leave :D
bikerpiker

Post by bikerpiker »

RSV..it wasnt too chilly, cos the sun was mostly shining, only on the way home did the sun go away and we got a shower of rain, it didn't last long though :)

From my door it was 199miles return,more if we'd done the Dalveen Pass to Thornhill,as planned.

Normally,a 200 mile run would take us up N/West direction, Inveraray area ,Oban or Campbeltown etc, is further :!:,but thats twice in the space of a week ive been South to this area,its gettin tae be a habit :D
Stevie
Dean O

Post by Dean O »

can definitely recommend the campsite near moffat for a weekender if & when it comes off. as said before, the other forum meet up is returning there next year - date to arranged as yet & would be great to double the numbers if 2 meets can be combined :)
Beamish

Post by Beamish »

Looks like biking bliss will definately make the effort as soon as possible.
I see myself as a sensitive intelligent man but with the heart of a clown that causes me to **ck things up right at that crucial moment........'Jim Morrison'
bikerpiker

Post by bikerpiker »

It's ok Timbo,im with you...it's pissin doon here, windy and cold...like a right winters day :cry:
Glad i went yesterday and made the most of it :!:

If you guys are thinkin of comin up sometime,heres a usefull 'site for Southern Scotland,includes the route we did.
http://www.motorcyclescotland.com/three ... -route.asp
Stevie