Anyone near Witney, Oxford - Favour required

General Biker Banter
Wicky

Anyone near Witney, Oxford - Favour required

Post by Wicky »

I've just bought a lid on ebay and might need someone to help pick it from Witney Oxford way and bung it in post, as seller doesn't have a delivery option. Will recompense trouble and expense with suitable beer tokens.
It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts
MacV2

Re: Anyone near Witney, Oxford - Favour required

Post by MacV2 »

Wicky wrote:I've just bought a lid on ebay and might need someone to help pick it from Witney Oxford way and bung it in post, as seller doesn't have a delivery option. Will recompense trouble and expense with suitable beer tokens.

If no one else come up Wicky, I know someone who lives out that way, they may be able to help...

Or you can arrage a courrior to pick it up as long as the seller is happy to pack it & be about for the collection...

I've used i-post for this service in the past...but it does depend on how much the seller is will to cooperate...
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
VTR Phoenix

Post by VTR Phoenix »

I'm around 40 miles away if you have no other option.
If it aint broke, get your bloody hands off it!
Wicky

Post by Wicky »

Ta both for your excellent suggestions and offers. I'll see what I can best sort out with the seller with those options in mind.
It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Dickiebig

Post by Dickiebig »

Are you sorted could be that way the weekend. D
Wicky

Post by Wicky »

Ta for that - the seller is only giving the option of picking it from his workplace during the week so I'm resigned to an early start to bimble across the country.

Plan to pop by on the way home into the Bletchley Park museum while I'm in that neck of the woods.