another ftr suspension offer...

General Biker Banter
benny hedges

another ftr suspension offer...

Post by benny hedges »

Try Before You Buy !

Here at FTR / Ohlins Suspension, we are so convinced with the improvements that our products make, we offer all of our customers the opportunity to 'Try Before You Buy' ! If, after trying our suspension products, you are not convinced by the improvement, we will remove them and you are free to ride off without having made any changes!

How the offer works:-

You use the below enquiry form to register your interest and let us know what products you would like to try and what bike you have.
Upon approval, you can then arrange a suitable appointment to ride in and try the new suspension.
On the day a £100 retainer is taken to cover the fitting and FULL bike set-up (whether you use new products purchased or you keep your existing suspension - we will set-up either, the choice is yours.) This amount is non-refundable .
We will then fit the required products to your bike in the morning and allow you an alloted time to take your bike and try out your new set-up.
If, for any reason you are not happy with the products, you can choose to remove them and ride away without the obligation to purchase them. You can still ride away with a full bike set-up on your existing suspension including a spec sheet and after having a full suspension consultation.
If however you are happy with your new suspension you can choose to purchase it and your £100 retainer will be taken off the price of the shock! You can then ride away (and we are convinced that you wil be) very happy!

View the official webpage here - http://www.ohlins-suspension.co.uk/trybeforeyoubuy.htm

We look forward to hearing from you regarding this unique offer and we hope that we can convince you of the huge benefits that our suspension packages can give you and your motorcycle!
Call us now on 01284 752102 !
**Full terms & conditions apply. Only available for Road motorcycle suspension products**
For more information and prices please contact us at - info@ohlins-suspension.co.uk
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
METALDAN

Re: another ftr suspension offer...

Post by METALDAN »

You failed to mention what happens to the £100 retainer if you decide not to purchase Sir :biggrin
Put me in an empty room with a brick and i'll either break it, lose it or hurt myself on it!!!
ImageImage
benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

quote-
On the day a £100 retainer is taken to cover the fitting and FULL bike set-up (whether you use new products purchased or you keep your existing suspension - we will set-up either, the choice is yours.) This amount is non-refundable .
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
SWAGGER

Post by SWAGGER »

Benny, what will be the likely all up cost for an Ohlins set up front and rear on a Firestorm. Is it just springs on the front?
The force is strong with this one!!!

Yamaha XT1200Z Super Tenere
Yamaha FJR1300
benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

springs & valves plus setup, but i imagine they'd try to sell you a 5 grand cartridge set.
then anything from 500 to 2k+ for the rear lol - give ftr a ring for a quote, but have some a spliff handy, you'll need it.
you'd get away with a set of progressive springs in the front and new oil tbh and maybe a new spring in the back - ftr do rear progressive springs as well.
or have a word with roger ditchfield at revolutionracing - he'll rework your forks for about 300 notes.

just depends on your budget
vtrbarmy

Post by vtrbarmy »

benny hedges wrote:springs & valves plus setup, but i imagine they'd try to sell you a 5 grand cartridge set.
then anything from 500 to 2k+ for the rear lol - give ftr a ring for a quote, but have some a spliff handy, you'll need it.
you'd get away with a set of progressive springs in the front and new oil tbh and maybe a new spring in the back - ftr do rear progressive springs as well.
or have a word with roger ditchfield at revolutionracing - he'll rework your forks for about 300 notes.

just depends on your budget
Whoa slow down, 500 - to 2K + for the rear? 5 grand cartridge set?

Benny I know you said this tongue in cheek buddy but some people may believe you! I've had a number of dealings with FTR and they are one of the most homourable helpful companies I have ever dealt with and they don't rip you off or sell you things you don't want or need.

If anyone wants a price for suspension, give Will a ring at FTR - aftermarket suspension is never going to be cheap, but the difference in handling is unreal. I've got a WP shock on the back of my 97 VTR and handling is spot on.

Regards the £100 non-refundable, remember here that their offer is to set your suspension up as well, so it's not just ripping you off for a £100 notes - that's actually not a bad price for setting suspension up and the boys there know exactly what they are doing as well. Remember as well they are originally swapping all the suspension bits around as well, so your old shock back on and front and rear set up - well worth it.