' GrainStorm Sandals Scandal'

General Biker Banter
MacV2

' GrainStorm Sandals Scandal'

Post by MacV2 »

We need answers people.

Recent research on another matter has uncovered a shocking evidence that a member of this forum was photographed wearing Sandals with white socks whilst attending GrainStorm 2012.

Exhibit A
Whos feet..JPG
Following intensive investigation I have a suspect in mind but would appreciate any further information that may be forthcoming. Suspect cannot be revealed at this point in time due to legal reasons...libel laws mainly.

Please look to see if you have any photographic evidence of the day in question which may help in putting a face to the feet & therefore a name to this Fashion Crime Culprit.

Detective Cuntstable Cravat And-Waistcoat.

Fashion Police Investigation Department.

A reward may be forthcoming for any information leading to public humiliation.

Of course it would be much easier on everyone if the perp just fess'es up. :bobby2: :Banned: :bobby2:
Last edited by MacV2 on Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
agentpineapple

Re: ' GrainStorm Sandals Scandal'

Post by agentpineapple »

could it have been a neighbour?
i can't believe a fellow stormer would bring these along and change into them at your house, and why didn't we take the piss out of them at the time...... :(
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

bigspanishmarty wrote:could it have been a neighbour?
i can't believe a fellow stormer would bring these along and change into them at your house, and why didn't we take the piss out of them at the time...... :(
Not a neighbour they have been eliminated from our enquires.

It's a mystery to me as well as to why no piss taking took place on the day itself.Possibly to busy with your elbow crack & pineapple interface, all the blue bikes in bits, well what I mean there is yours in bits & the bits that were wrong with it.
Virt

Post by Virt »

The more important thing is that storm with the underseat exhaust. Who's is it? I likey. :lol:
Slowly approaching the more bikes than birthdays achievement
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

not only is it a fashion disaster, but think of the nature of the occasion...............who would be mad enough to wear sandles in a workshop?

if it turns out to be a forum member he will have to get him/her/it banned from the forum and also he will need to paint his bike blue as a badge of shame
AMcQ
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

but think of the nature of the occasion...............who would be mad enough to wear sandles in a workshop?
Oh I don't know, I think I wore Croks. It gives the feet a break. :lol:

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

cybercarl wrote:
but think of the nature of the occasion...............who would be mad enough to wear sandles in a workshop?

you have an excuse tho carl, your accident has left you with a dodgy foot/leg(and brain) hence the crocs, this person is clearly making a fashion statement and a sheer disregard for common decency and taste....... :x
the under seat bike is owned by blob, he has many hondas in his collection.... :thumbup:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

AMCQ46 wrote:not only is it a fashion disaster, but think of the nature of the occasion...............who would be mad enough to wear sandles in a workshop?

if it turns out to be a forum member he will have to get him/her/it banned from the forum and also he will need to paint his bike blue as a badge of shame
The main suspect I have in mind I believe owns a Yellow Storm...You may want to change your statement...
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

even worse if it is a yellow owner...........much more is expected of them given the extra speed and public envy......they will be banned from the yellow club for life
AMcQ
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

cybercarl wrote:

Nope Sidi's...
Carl Breaking.JPG
Your safe, eliminated from enquiries regarding footwear although I'm issuing a warning regarding the hair.

Also Health & Safety want a word with you re. the smoking near flammable liquids & general air pollution.
Last edited by MacV2 on Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BigVeeGrin

Post by BigVeeGrin »

Could it be Mr Mon, using the 'Oi, that's my shirt not a rag' tactic as a decoy? How it went undetected is indeed a mystery, and a total offence to the high standards of public dress the rest of us strive to uphold, oily rugby shits notwithstanding.
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

BigVeeGrin wrote:Could it be Mr Mon, using the 'Oi, that's my shirt not a rag' tactic as a decoy? How it went undetected is indeed a mystery, and a total offence to the high standards of public dress the rest of us strive to uphold, oily rugby shits notwithstanding.
He's in the clear on the sandals...the shirt is another matter.
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Also Health & Safety want a word with you re. the smoking near flammable liquids & general air pollution
And the local council are after you for nicking their cones :lol:

==============================Enter the Darkside
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

cybercarl wrote:
Also Health & Safety want a word with you re. the smoking near flammable liquids & general air pollution
And the local council are after you for nicking their cones :lol:

No Medway council were not bothered, they were liberated from Abbeywood which comes under Greenwich council & they weren't council cones anyway.
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

The clue is in the question: who's the most famous sandal-wearer of all time?

Anyone remember the god bothering Jehoover's Witlesses that Mac laid on for our entertainment? I think it's one of them, you can also see the clutch-bag for tree-wasting pamphlets.

I reckon they were hedging their bets- sandals are quicker to whip off if there's the slightest chance of foot-anointing going on.

White socks?
You can see Essex from there, can't you, Mac?
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.