What's annoyed you today??

General Biker Banter
lloydie

Re: What's annoyed you today??

Post by lloydie »

budd wrote:
lloydie wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:55 pm ImageImage
If she thinks I’m walking it now she can piss off
My gran had one of those 'toy' dogs a poodle iirc, little black thing called sooty ( more unlightened times) we had a gsd called Adolf ( no not really it was called Max Image) anyway granny had a spell in hospital so we got lumbered with sooty and that meant me walking the bloody thing. Well it turned out sooty was actually a proper dog and followed max everywhere he went, it ended up with twigs/ears of corn in its fur, covered in mud and crap but what a game little dog, so you've probably got a real dog in there it just needs a mud and sh1t makeover.
Don’t worry after a 25 mile walk in the woods today it looked like a chocolate lad Image .
The wife might like it all fluffy but the man dog likes to play on the mud !!
It even catched and killed two rabbits today Image.
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

I have a stinking colb !

Snots, sore throat, wicked cough, high temp & a pounding head... A prober bout of the killer MAN FLU !

I think I've woken up on the hour every hour through the night for a good hacking of lung oysters, hence the early morning post session cant sleep might as well get up then.
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

MacV2 wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:54 am I have a stinking colb !

Snots, sore throat, wicked cough, high temp & a pounding head... A prober bout of the killer MAN FLU !

I think I've woken up on the hour every hour through the night for a good hacking of lung oysters, hence the early morning post session cant sleep might as well get up then.
Yes.....one way to lose weight. Those oysters aren't light.
But tbh your early morning post session is entirely your own concern, what happens between a consenting adult and his own hand is a matter for you and you alone- and perhaps Facebook.

Until it's taken down.
And that's another hole dug.....sigh

They say there's no such thing as a free lunch (tanstaafl) but yesterday at work there was free pizza.
Only it wasn't free; I have paid for it in watery clenchless squirts every five minutes ever since.

Anyone else embracing the seasonal festive season of joy?
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
alanfjones1411

Post by alanfjones1411 »

My grandsons Xmas dinner choice at school was vegetarian or halal chicken. FFS.
SO WHEN DOES THIS OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER KICK IN
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

I'm sorry you not well Mac, not nice right on Christmas time.

This may help :wink: :lol:

MAN FLU RELIEF

Chris.
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

sirch345 wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:01 pm

I'm sorry you not well Mac, not nice right on Christmas time.

This may help :wink: :lol:

MAN FLU RELIEF

Chris.
Thanks Chris...I think... :lol:

Sore throat has eased a little, I am now maily in the nose dripping with snot phase of this killer illness...
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
podman

Post by podman »

Lost my storage this week for my KR1, now residing at a friends storage company, with some very nice machinery to keep it company, plenty of bikes , from classic to superbikes sat around too.

[url]Image

[url]Image

[url]Image

[url]Image

Really need to sort out some space at home for it as a priority but cant see where that may be at the moment.,, :?
grumpyfrog

Post by grumpyfrog »

Xr2 and a 205 (Not sure if a GTi?) Oh my, oh my......
Don't hassle me
I'll get there at some time
budd

Post by budd »

tony.mon wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:07 am

Yes.....one way to lose weight. Those oysters aren't light.
But tbh your early morning post session is entirely your own concern, what happens between a consenting adult and his own hand is a matter for you and you alone- and perhaps Facebook.

Until it's taken down.
And that's another hole dug.....sigh

They say there's no such thing as a free lunch (tanstaafl) but yesterday at work there was free pizza.
Only it wasn't free; I have paid for it in watery clenchless squirts every five minutes ever since.

Eating dodgy pizza is an in an interesting and I guess effective way of losing weight to compensate for that lardy SP2😀
I've now gone all European and bought a KTM Superduke GT and Aprilia RSV1000R :D ,
Storm is now gone :cry: .
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

budd wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:48 pm

Eating dodgy pizza is an in an interesting and I guess effective way of losing weight to compensate for that lardy SP2😀
Indeed so, however, my latest weight saving mod was..........
A Domino twistgrip.
What goes round comes round, I suppose.
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
budd

Post by budd »

tony.mon wrote:
budd wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:48 pm

Eating dodgy pizza is an in an interesting and I guess effective way of losing weight to compensate for that lardy SP2Image
Indeed so, however, my latest weight saving mod was..........
A Domino twistgrip.
What goes round comes round, I suppose.
I had one of those on my Christmas list but I must have been naughty coz all I got was some bloody socks !!!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
I've now gone all European and bought a KTM Superduke GT and Aprilia RSV1000R :D ,
Storm is now gone :cry: .
podman

Post by podman »

grumpyfrog wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:10 pm Xr2 and a 205 (Not sure if a GTi?) Oh my, oh my......
I think it was a 106 Rallye thing...some other amazing fast fords in there and stuff like Zephers and MK1 Granada's, ill get some more shots when im back there end of Jan.
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

No socks
grumpyfrog

Post by grumpyfrog »

Podman, please do......

Stuff those Italian things, it's the things we used to drive, crash, fix, and drive again that stirs the sole.
The things we should have fixed and kept are the ones we miss the most.
Ah to do it all over again... prob why we are all on here. That includes what we did in them.
Don't hassle me
I'll get there at some time
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

An unpleasant seven and a half hour drive from Shaldon, Devon to Hertford. To put it into perspective it took three hours to do the reverse journey on Xmas eve!
Nothing to do with adverse weather conditions, everything to do with lots of cars and those poxy matrix signs carrying out of date information. Marvellous.
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF