What's annoyed you today??

General Biker Banter
Kev L

Re: What's annoyed you today??

Post by Kev L »

agentpineapple wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:13 pm that's sort of good news malc. I wish you a speedy recovery.
oh and I got parking ticket number 11 today ffs..... :lol:
You’re just a rebellious outlaw paying no heed to the laws of the land, innit. Like a modern day Robin Sod or summink!
:lol:
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

Kev L wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:51 pm
agentpineapple wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:13 pm that's sort of good news malc. I wish you a speedy recovery.
oh and I got parking ticket number 11 today ffs..... :lol:
You’re just a rebellious outlaw paying no heed to the laws of the land, innit. Like a modern day Robin Sod or summink!
:lol:
somfink lik that init.......... :wink:
i ain't paying them jack shite. utter fiddler!!!!
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Malc, that's better news than you first thought. No matter how big the temptation is, pay attention to the experts and don't feck your hand up,

Chris.
grumpyfrog

Post by grumpyfrog »

Some b8stard won the lotto last night and I was counting on it. Even 1/10th would have done. I had my "ram your job up yet ar $e" letter all done and left on my desk.. cocks.
Now I still have to put up with a bunch of work shy, take all the credit when it's good, point the finger when it's bad, moroons. Need to find a better work/life balance job.
Tossers sent an email out last week: Mandatory. We will cut travel costs, we must stop travelling so much. Book at least 2 weeks in advance. Blah blah blah
Idiot that sent it phones me last night at 6pm. Need you in Germany 8am Monday.... error, that's not happenin. I'll be there Tuesday earliest. Better tell the client that's just the way it is.
And the bloody weather, and farmers that don't put WARNING signs out when they have dragged half the field out with them, and unmarked coppers.
Other than that, life's great :thumbup: :beer: :beer:
Don't hassle me
I'll get there at some time
mags@port

Post by mags@port »

Work shy fannys eh, :Argue: never mind at least we had a result today and the weather is a coming. :beer:
Break it, mend it, mod it, thrash it. If it's made then it's bettered by beer and goggles. Me bikes had Kwak ZZR, Suzuki TL1000s, Yama R1, Aprilia RSV. Now have VTR, Honda CB750 hand built brat/trickster, Yama XS750 and wee old Vespa.
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

grumpyfrog wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:14 pm Some b8stard won the lotto last night and I was counting on it. Even 1/10th would have done. I had my "ram your job up yet ar $e" letter all done and left on my desk.. cocks.
Now I still have to put up with a bunch of work shy, take all the credit when it's good, point the finger when it's bad, moroons. Need to find a better work/life balance job.
Tossers sent an email out last week: Mandatory. We will cut travel costs, we must stop travelling so much. Book at least 2 weeks in advance. Blah blah blah
Idiot that sent it phones me last night at 6pm. Need you in Germany 8am Monday.... error, that's not happenin. I'll be there Tuesday earliest. Better tell the client that's just the way it is.
And the bloody weather, and farmers that don't put WARNING signs out when they have dragged half the field out with them, and unmarked coppers.
Other than that, life's great :thumbup: :beer: :beer:
That sounds familiar ... Only solution is whiskey. And Yorkshire is just round the corner :beer: :beer:
AMcQ
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

some great rants boys :clap:
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Car drivers...

Whilst I appreciate that when you see me coming up behind you & indicate that you are going to pull over to the empty lane to your left.*

DONT FEKING STOMP ON YOUR BRAKES !

*Which you should been in anyway... :roll:
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
Wicky

Post by Wicky »

MacV2 wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:54 pm Car drivers...

Whilst I appreciate that when you see me coming up behind you & indicate that you are going to pull over to the empty lane to your left.*

It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

nothing can annoy me today. suns out,sailed into work on the blue girl. so today alls good :clap: :clap:
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

sun, what feckin sun .... its Autumn here already
AMcQ
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Same here Al, with the promise of more to come up until Tuesday!
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
alanfjones1411

Post by alanfjones1411 »

Same here.All cleaned up and ready to go.Fecking coming down in stair rods at the moment.
SO WHEN DOES THIS OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER KICK IN
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Yep weather has put a hold on things for me too. So frustrating and I'm waitng on some spray cans to turn up :( I want to egt my wheels finished so I can on with the bodywork. On the plus side, the coating on the bodywork so far have had time to fully cure. Juts need to get some decals on and few decoritive bits and then loads more laquer. It's so annoying becuase if I'm not waiting on parts I'm waiting on weather.
==============================Enter the Darkside
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Wicky wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:34 pm
MacV2 wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:54 pm Car drivers...

Don't need to buy fake ones Wicky, I have a good enough stock of my own Ta... Thank gawd for Persil eh!
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...