What's annoyed you today??

General Biker Banter
Virt

Re: What's annoyed you today??

Post by Virt »

agentpineapple wrote:
Virt, i heard somewhere you can report problems and solutions to microsoft and earn money, the more serious the fault/problem the more money thet pay, just a thoughr dude, it might be worth the price of a melted choccy bar... :lol:

They ignore my emails. As do IBM. The amount of times I've emailed IBM since I got my apprenticeship going "System architect is sh1t. It crashes on me 24/7. How do you expect me to develop plug-ins, applications and macro's for a program that doesn't even work?" is well into triple figures :lol:
Slowly approaching the more bikes than birthdays achievement
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

cybercarl wrote:He only has to walk to the Post office for that. :lol:

(:-})
my local post office is 6 miles away for fook sake, and in 35+ degree heat of course i'll sweat walking to the post office.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

agentpineapple wrote:
cybercarl wrote:He only has to walk to the Post office for that. :lol:

(:-})
my local post office is 6 miles away for fook sake, and in 35+ degree heat of course i'll sweat walking to the post office.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah but the one in Grain is only 3 mins walk away & It wern't 35* on that day more like 18 if you were lucky...
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Trains & hospital waiting rooms...
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
Watty

Post by Watty »

The wife!!!!!!!!!!! :Argue 1: As usual!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
8541Hawk

Post by 8541Hawk »

The bike breaking again....... :Ball Kick:
Loud pipes don't save lives, knowing how to ride your bike will save your life.
tattoo

Post by tattoo »

the hospital waiting area,the nurse that binned my old paddle because i'd had it tattoo'd,the new paddle that WILL be tattoo'd ASAP,the surgeon that says i need yet another op,the infection that just won't clearup and finally the feckwits that i see riding about in shorts n t-shirts.....
mik_str

Post by mik_str »

f***in' Harley (poser) retards...........
99 VTR1000F Firestorm, a.k.a. The Carbon Express
grumpyfrog

Post by grumpyfrog »

Knob jockey in a hired corsa who was none to pleased with me making progress passing a line of motors behind a tractor. Prick kept pulling out in front of me, would like to hear him explain the lack of side mirror when he returns that car.
Don't hassle me
I'll get there at some time
Watty

Post by Watty »

grumpyfrog wrote:Knob jockey in a hired corsa who was none to pleased with me making progress passing a line of motors behind a tractor. Prick kept pulling out in front of me, would like to hear him explain the lack of side mirror when he returns that car.
Revenge is sweet :thumbup:
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

may I have a rant..??

whats pissed me today is two things. one. im shite with computers which leads me to the major problem.

avatars... in the name of all thats god dam holy in this world iv been trying to change my avatar since iv joined the site. can I? can I FECK change it.. to many pixels it says... that's all very well if I knew what a pixel was never mind make it smaller..gggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
Ckennedy

Post by Ckennedy »

Put up a pic and someone will shrink it to size so you can save it and then use it.

As for me.....

I was asked yesterday to get to work early as there was no cover from 0200 till I got in (0600) so I got there for 0500 and what have I done all day, feck all. nothing to do all day. So I have done 12hrs 30mins at work today and have not really done a thing. Bugs me when I get nothing done but on the up side I got paid for it and nearly half of the hours will be a time + 1/2 :D :D
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

grumpyfrog wrote:Knob jockey in a hired corsa who was none to pleased with me making progress passing a line of motors behind a tractor. Prick kept pulling out in front of me, would like to hear him explain the lack of side mirror when he returns that car.
that'll be his excess out the window......... :lol:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Virt

Post by Virt »

fabiostar wrote:may I have a rant..??

whats pissed me today is two things. one. im shite with computers which leads me to the major problem.

avatars... in the name of all thats god dam holy in this world iv been trying to change my avatar since iv joined the site. can I? can I FECK change it.. to many pixels it says... that's all very well if I knew what a pixel was never mind make it smaller..gggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
A pixel is the smallest addressable area of an image/screen :wink:

Upload the image to imgur or something, and send me the link. I'll resize it for you if you want :thumbup:

Today I am mad because we have an unsolvable bug in the source code of my baby. Poor RoadMapping for TOGAF. Every time we run our analytic report, which I created, it comes up with an "object variable or with variable block not set" error from the .dll...

Now this is all well and good, legitimate error and all. However if that was the actual error then it wouldn't allow me to compile the code into a dll in the first damned place. Spent 8 hours fixing bugs today, and the code still doesn't work. Feck it!
Slowly approaching the more bikes than birthdays achievement
Ckennedy

Post by Ckennedy »

Virt that means naff all to me :lol: Id just get a can of brake cleaner and a match :lol: