9) Flatline
2%
10) Agent pineapple
10%

Total votes: 52

AMCQ46

Winner of most helpful member 2014

Post by AMCQ46 »

its been tricky getting it down to 10, as there are so many on here that go out of there way to help others, but I had to trim the list :(

1) Lloydie..........help, advice, back marking in devon and knowledge of how and when to apply lube, free parts..... :wink:
2) CyberCarl..............workshop write ups, spannering and being a great friend...... :thumbup:
3) tony mon.......humour, mechanical advice and for putting up with us at his gaff over the bsb brands weekend.... :thumbup:
4) popcat..........leading us thru devon and for winning a race series, well done bob.... :thumbup:
5) macV2 & Frank.............for help with parts and banter, always fun chatting to my 6 toe'd buddy :lol:
6) GLSR............the genius that is mark, thank you buddy, always good to see you and rob you of one off parts..... :wink:
7) roger ditchfield.....what can I say, great to talk too, a wealth of knowledge, the mans a legend
8.) Cheeky Kev …… Organising memorial benches and the Wales run
9) Flatline…. for organising OP storm yorkshire and bringing the party tent and kettle to all the OP storms
10) agent pineapple....... Sorry for the late entry
Last edited by AMCQ46 on Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
AMcQ
agentpineapple

Re: Voting for most helpful member 2014

Post by agentpineapple »

so riding to Clapham to collect a shim from mr mon and then riding all the way to Colchester to drop it off to Jamie, just so he could repair his bike and make the stag weekender, and I didn't even get a mention....... :(
going to the aid of a mate who'd been knocked of his bike, and then helping him fix his bike and still no mention.
prancing about in a field dressed as madame marti to entertain the troops and still no mention.
back marking on another biker babes welsh weekend, just so some novice firestorm riders feel safe, and still, oh sod it I give up
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Jamoi

Post by Jamoi »

If it's not too late, AP can have number 10 spot, not sure I really deserve to be there! Posting piles of crap isn't exactly helpful...
Jamie :wave:
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

My fault, I hadn't spotted that lloydie had nominated you, as I used your list as the master..... You normally nominate your self :lol:

The rest of the tossers you helped didn't bother to nominate you, so I wouldn't help them again :lol:
AMcQ
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

Jamoi wrote:If it's not too late, AP can have number 10 spot, not sure I really deserve to be there! Posting piles of crap isn't exactly helpful...
MacV2 posts boxes of crap most weeks, so don't undervalue the service :lol:

And I took your helpful and selfless suggestion to add Marty in your place :thumbup: another good dead
AMcQ
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

AMCQ46 wrote:
Jamoi wrote:If it's not too late, AP can have number 10 spot, not sure I really deserve to be there! Posting piles of crap isn't exactly helpful...
MacV2 posts boxes of crap most weeks, so don't undervalue the service :lol:

And I took your helpful and selfless suggestion to add Marty in your place :thumbup: another good dead
Thank you...I think... :lol:
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
Ckennedy

Post by Ckennedy »

I don't think I could nominate just one. I think if I had to pick it would have to be someone who is not on the list. That one man would have to be geo. Without him selling his bike I don't know what I would be riding at the moment. It certainly wouldn't be anything as good as what I have though.

But as it has to be from the list I think I would probably ave to pick Lloyd, use of his garage, plenty of coffee and laughs. Martys name was in the running but then the images of madeam Marty came back and that spoiled it :lol:

Problem is with this it's each to there own. Everyone has helped someone in some way and it means more to one thanks others.

Even you have been useful Al, humorous dancing at the wedding, tips and the Mallory track day and the small meet at yours with a ride out. G_L_S_R certainly wins for best made products and with helping others with parts. Tip bloke :thumbup:
Popkat, amazing route round Devon or the stag run and being so quick on such a old bike and winning races ect.

Then there's everyone else. I would like to be a pain in the butt and nominate everyone! :biggrin
popkat

Post by popkat »

There's a few on the list I could vote for, for support in my racing, post crash help, laughs etc, I'll have a think. surprised to see me there, I don't feel as worthy as others on the list, but thanks for the nomination :)
http://www.bidefordmotorcycles.co.uk
2014 CRMC Post classic Superbike champion.
2014 CRMC Post classic senior production champion. On a Suzuki Katana 1100
My bikes, Firestorm, Suzuki GSX-s1000 Katana, VFR800Fi. Projects, 1986 popup Katana, 3 XJ600’s
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

AMCQ46 wrote:My fault, I hadn't spotted that lloydie had nominated you, as I used your list as the master..... You normally nominate your self :lol:

The rest of the tossers you helped didn't bother to nominate you, so I wouldn't help them again :lol:
hahahahahahahaha
I had just got in from a really bad night at work, and I was feeling sorry for myself :lol:
no need to change anything al, I know i'm one of the best and that's all that matters.... :wink:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

you are more than worthy of being on the list mate, even if it's just for the mum banter :wink:
you put together a great workshop day, you probably covered more mileage than any other forum member, you also attended more meets than any other forum member.
and to top it all off, you're a really genuine and fun to be with guy............. :thumbup:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

as ck said, you can't narrow it down to just 10, so I understand it's a tough job for al, everyone helps in different ways, it's what makes this forum so special, keep up the good works everyone......... :thumbup:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Jamoi

Post by Jamoi »

agentpineapple wrote:you are more than worthy of being on the list mate, even if it's just for the mum banter :wink:
you put together a great workshop day, you probably covered more mileage than any other forum member, you also attended more meets than any other forum member.
and to top it all off, you're a really genuine and fun to be with guy............. :thumbup:
Very kind words, thanks AP. I'd have nominated you, had I not presumed that someone else already had.

Thanks for all the help recently, what goes around comes around.
Jamie :wave:
kev64

Post by kev64 »

Im gonna vote for more than one if that's ok
kev64

Post by kev64 »

oh it wont let me
Watty

Post by Watty »