"Jehadi John" - Gotcha!

General Biker Banter
Mav617

"Jehadi John" - Gotcha!

Post by Mav617 »

First bit of good news I've heard in ages...... :D :D :D :D :D
I'm so unlucky that if there is such a thing as re-incarnation I'll come back as me!
fabiostar

Re: "Jehadi John" - Gotcha!

Post by fabiostar »

im sure the scumbag has a sore head lol

good shot whoever fired that off lol
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
countrymick

Post by countrymick »

one less bars..... merchant.and we wont mention religion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jazzscot

Post by Jazzscot »

Looks like his pals have visited Paris!
Everything good is bad
Everything bad is good
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

scumbags :redface . mind you at least the french will take no sh1t when they find them...
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Sounds like a war zone over there
:thumbdown:
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

i am extremely pissed off and would quite happily shoot them with no compassion. I am meant to be going to Paris on thursday as its my daughters 21st and our 35 Wedding Ann. Whilst now after this attack it may well be the safest place to go the Wife and daughter wont want to go.

Cowardly sick basterds.
missing the noise, not the vibes. However never say never!
bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

Kev L wrote:Sounds like a war zone over there

you shouldn't say that unless you have been in 1. i do get your point though.
missing the noise, not the vibes. However never say never!
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

its about time once and for all these scum of the earth where wiped of the face of this planet :redface :redface :redface :redface ..iv a cousin who witnessed one of the attacks and she said it was like a turkey shoot. they didnt give a sh1t who they were firing at :sad2 thankfully she was ok..

once and for all go in hard and get rid of this problem :Argue 1: :Argue 1:
Steve97

Post by Steve97 »

bigtwinthing wrote:
Kev L wrote:Sounds like a war zone over there

you shouldn't say that unless you have been in 1. i do get your point though.
Why is that, I have been in several, its just opinion dosent bother me
Mav617

Post by Mav617 »

It'll be London next :cry:
I'm so unlucky that if there is such a thing as re-incarnation I'll come back as me!
adyf

Post by adyf »

What is wrong with these fools ,can't they think for themselves? Are they all retarded? Islam and all religion is complete baldrocks wombles grow up ,time the world kicked it into touch , go in hard and with a mandate from all countries stop them now.
kenmoore

Post by kenmoore »

I am extremely worried about this ever though I am down under!

At the current rate of migration from Islamic countries and the fact that a man can have up to 4 wives the Muslims are on a mission to out breed the Caucasian world.

Here in Oz it is becoming evident that Muslims want to change our society.

I have been all through Europe and was shocked to see the amount of immigrants in all countries that I visited.

I can't understand how it can be that countries have allowed this to happen, and then they take them in, feed and clothe them, give them money and the right to vote, and just by virtue of the fact that they are now in these countries they break down the social fabric by intermarrying and breeding. I am not against mixed marriage by the way, just concerned that this is a strategy of the Muslim world to get control over society as I know it.

Where will countries like Sweden etc be in another 40 years.

Indigenous people will be in the minority, and unable to live the life of their forebears.

Our previous Prime Minister made it clear to Illegal Immigrants that they are not welcome( Most come by boat) and that they would be put into detention camps if they did. The boats slowed down a lot, however some got through and now the Do Gooders are on their soap boxes about how inhumane we are by utilising detention !

The thing that I find most ironic about all of this is that the refugees are supposedly leaving their country because it's so bad to live there but they bring their way of life with them and expect us to pander to that.

I am worried for my kids and Grandkids in the future.

Maybe good old Enoch was right after all EH!

Yes I am pissed off!
South Coast
New South Wales
Australia
Wicky

Post by Wicky »

Native Australians must be horrified at the immigration that changed their country beyond recognition.

Australia's population has quadrupled since the end of World War I, much of this increase from immigration. Following World War II and through to 2000, almost 5.9 million of the total population settled in the country as new immigrants, meaning that nearly two out of every seven Australians were born in another country.

In the 2011 Australian census, the most commonly nominated ancestry was English (36.1%), followed by Australian (35.4%), Irish (10.4%), Scottish (8.9%), Italian (4.6%), German (4.5%), Chinese (4.3%), Indian (2.0%), Greek (1.9%), and Dutch (1.7%).

In 2011, 24.6% of Australians were born elsewhere and 43.1% of people had at least one overseas-born parent; the five largest immigrant groups were those from the United Kingdom, New Zealand, China, India, and Vietnam.

Still you have relatively more spare space so maybe we should send 'em down your way ;-)

It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts
turbo_billy

Post by turbo_billy »

Wicky wrote:
+1
.......and just like every arsehole, these need wiping.......from society :evil: