Past members

General Biker Banter
kevg

Re: Past members

Post by kevg »

Pete,

I can't even remember going out for a meal in Coalville, that looks like Inverness to me, I remember eating at that trip, lol. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
cheerz

kev
chric

Post by chric »

Why's your name green can mine be
Ill never be a sell out storm forever
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

kevg wrote:Pete,

I can't even remember going out for a meal in Coalville, that looks like Inverness to me, I remember eating at that trip, lol. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
From what I remember the meal wasn't that great. Nor was the beer :lol: but I sure do remember Paul giving the the new bride that advise :lol:
The poor kid, :wink: :wink:
My new ride is a bit of a Howler and I love to make her Squeal
kevg

Post by kevg »

chric wrote:Why's your name green can mine be

I think I'm admin or something like that...Don't tell everyone though. 8O
cheerz

kev
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

chric wrote:Why's your name green can mine be
Close Kev :) you're actually a "Global moderator", that's why your user name is green rather than red.
So the answer to Chric's question is no :)

Chris.
RAINMAKER

Post by RAINMAKER »

Maybe I should start a problem page.........call me if you have any worries.......( marital issues sorted, at no extra cost)
it may be clever, but its not big.
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

RAINMAKER wrote:Maybe I should start a problem page.........call me if you have any worries.......( marital issues sorted, at no extra cost)
Now that's an idea Paul, there's plenty here with good advice on that subject, so you'd get plenty of support :D

Chris.
cupasoop
Site Admin

Post by cupasoop »

Aright bawbags, thought I heard my name getting mentioned! First time in ages I thought I'd come one for a look and see what changed. Turns out it's just the same old faces.
Rich.

tattie

Post by tattie »

Evening all,
My ears were burning so I thought I must have been getting talked about.

I lurk about on here a fair bit and last year I blagged a second hand neglected SP for not a lot.

I had intended to get stuck in to it in the winter but as per bloody usual, work did not ease off during back end and only got busier. The SP is still in my pals garage and has had nothing done to it.

I remember the Coalville meet for a few things, the crack when Paul uttered the words to the lassie that had got married, the amount of drink the rest of the attendees couldn't take, the loud music at the Queen Vic, Pete backfiring his Teal storm whilst popping wheelies out the front of the pub, a 400 Honda that I could not shake off on the run (think it was the older chap with the SPs (Jaglifter) Son, and the bloody humpbacked bridge, my life flashed before my eyes 8O 8O .
The picture of us at the table in Coalville, I look like I ate all the pies from that angle :lol: First time I ever tasted lime pickle.

The meet in the lakes was a good laugh although only a few of us did the run out. I remember myself John (Echt) and Paul (Rainmaker) stopping for a fag break (Echt) and a gadgie in an open topped sports car stopping and asking if it was one of our mates that had gone through the hedge a bit back trying to keep up with him!!! and also sitting outside the Hydro hotel later that night when the women were piling out on to a bus after a hen do and were attracted to our bikes.

The Inverness meet was a good laugh as well, starting off with the Taxi driver on the Sat morning nearly knocking my bike over when it was parked outside the B+B the peeps were staying in.
The seagull I clattered at the top of loch Glascarnoch cracking my fairing, Cuppa heading of to Ullapool for fuel whilst we waited at the Corrishellach gorge for him, I think he was just a wee bit rough that day :lol:
The fantastic pictures of Gairloch with the bikes in the foreground and the young lad on the TL that Graeme took off after just before Applecross.
The Bealach na Ba and the dampness whilst filling up in Lochcarron and the hilarity that was had in the evening in Johnny Foxes.

I miss my storm and the company and crack I had with quite a few of the decent folk on this forum and quite often think of our "absent friends"
Last edited by tattie on Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Common sense ain't all that common!
curly

Post by curly »

Hi,
Nearly 13 years since I joined this site and I've still got my Storm!! :D
Good to pop back now and again to see what's going on.
Watty

Post by Watty »

tattie wrote:Evening all,
My ears were burning so I thought I must have been getting talked about.

I lurk about on here a fair bit and last year I blagged a second hand neglected SP for not a lot.

I had intended to get stuck in to it in the winter but as per bloody usual, work did not ease off during back end and only got busier. The SP is still in my pals garage and has had nothing done to it.

I remember the Coalville meet for a few things, the crack when Paul uttered the words to the lassie that had got married, the amount of drink the rest of the attendees couldn't take, the loud music at the Queen Vic, Pete backfiring his Teal storm whilst popping wheelies out the front of the pub, a 400 Honda that I could not shake off on the run (think it was the older chap with the SPs (Jaglifter) Son, and the bloody humpbacked bridge, my life flashed before my eyes 8O 8O .
The picture of us at the table in Coalville, I look like I ate all the pies from that angle :lol: First time I ever tasted lime pickle.

The meet in the lakes was a good laugh although only a few of us did the run out. I remember myself John (Echt) and Paul (Rainmaker) stopping for a fag break (Echt) and a gadgie in an open topped sports car stopping and asking if it was one of our mates that had gone through the hedge a bit back trying to keep up with him!!! and also sitting outside the Hydro hotel later that night when the women were piling out on to a bus after a hen do and were attracted to our bikes.

The Inverness meet was a good laugh as well, starting off with the Taxi driver on the Sat morning nearly knocking my bike over when it was parked outside the B+B the peeps were staying in.
The seagull I clattered at the top of loch Glascarnoch cracking my fairing, Cuppa heading of to Ullapool for fuel whilst we waited at the Corrishellach gorge for him, I think he was just a wee bit rough that day :lol:
The fantastic pictures of Gairloch with the bikes in the foreground and the young lad on the TL that Graeme took off after just before Applecross.
The Bealach na Ba and the dampness whilst filling up in Lochcarron and the hilarity that was had in the evening in Johnny Foxes.

I miss my storm and the company and crack I had with quite a few of the decent folk on this forum and quite often think of our "absent friends"
Nice read :D Sounds like this forum has always been mad :thumbup: But in a salt of the earth way :D
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

cupasoop wrote:Aright bawbags, thought I heard my name getting mentioned! First time in ages I thought I'd come one for a look and see what changed. Turns out it's just the same old faces.
Hi Rich, good to see you :thumbup:

Chris.