Past members

General Biker Banter
Seeker 77

Past members

Post by Seeker 77 »

Sooooo, after a break from the site of a few years I was just wondering what happened (if anyone knows) to a few of those who I used to speak to on here. Holler if you know where they've gone!

Beamish
Kaz
VTRGirl
Cupasoop

Also, was trying to find Cybercarl as he seems to be a bit of a whizz with the carbs. Where's he hiding then?
Kev L

Re: Past members

Post by Kev L »

mellis wrote:Sooooo, after a break from the site of a few years I was just wondering what happened (if anyone knows) to a few of those who I used to speak to on here. Holler if you know where they've gone!

Beamish
Kaz
VTRGirl
Cupasoop

Also, was trying to find Cybercarl as he seems to be a bit of a whizz with the carbs. Where's he hiding then?
Beamish ran off with a GSXR and invented a never ending CCT's as part of a college thesis,
Kaz , I believe got the raging Ike with the late Benny and tendered her resignation, including deletion of her account,
VTRgirl had stopped posting by the time I got her, but I think she was buddies with Kaz,
Cupasoop occasionally visits us with a virtual baseball bat to keep everyone in line!!!!!

Carl keeps going MIA, personally I think he is under Agent pineapples patio!
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
Seeker 77

Post by Seeker 77 »

Cheers Kev, that's women for you I guess :)
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

mellis wrote:Cheers Kev, that's women for you I guess :)
.......you may well say that, I couldn't possibly comment!!!!! :lol:
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Well done Kev :thumbup:

Also:-
Cupasoop took a back seat as he's now a Daddy :thumbup:
VTRgirl got married, so was spending less time on here before Kaz left, but yes VTRgirl and Kaz referred to themselves as twinnies.

Chris.
RAINMAKER

Post by RAINMAKER »

I miss Kaz, KevG. tattie. and Marty (RIP)
it may be clever, but its not big.
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Talking of old members does anyone remember Wayne M from stanstead? He was a member through 2003 and his bike sounds a bit special, carbon fibre tank, mario body kit, usd front, Penske rear, and lots of other bits and bobs.
I was looking through some old posts and his bike kept coming up, unfortunately all picture links have gone
:thumbdown:
Seeker 77

Post by Seeker 77 »

RAINMAKER wrote:I miss Kaz, KevG. tattie. and Marty (RIP)
Me too
Watty

Post by Watty »

Kev L wrote:Talking of old members does anyone remember Wayne M from stanstead? He was a member through 2003 and his bike sounds a bit special, carbon fibre tank, mario body kit, usd front, Penske rear, and lots of other bits and bobs.
I was looking through some old posts and his bike kept coming up, unfortunately all picture links have gone
OLD" MEMBERS! .................No no I won't say any more Kev :lol:
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Watty wrote:
Kev L wrote:Talking of old members does anyone remember Wayne M from stanstead? He was a member through 2003 and his bike sounds a bit special, carbon fibre tank, mario body kit, usd front, Penske rear, and lots of other bits and bobs.
Feckin hell, you need help mate! :lol:
Watty

Post by Watty »

Kev L wrote:
Watty wrote:
Feckin hell, you need help mate! :lol:
I was a church boy till I joined here :lol:
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
Seeker 77

Post by Seeker 77 »

Having walked past a church once doesn't make you a church boy.....
Watty

Post by Watty »

mellis wrote:Having walked past a church once doesn't make you a church boy.....
:lol:
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

I remember the name Kev, but sadly I don't think I have any photo's of his bike saved,

Chris.
StuartWags

Post by StuartWags »

Sold my 2nd VTR to Bigtiddle ....