FRANCE

General Biker Banter
agentpineapple

FRANCE

Post by agentpineapple »

I understand france have a massive arms industry, which no doubt will upset certain organisations around the world, and yes there were cartoons about the prophet mohammed, but why have they become such a target of terrorism.
although there is no love lost between the uk and france, I still feel for the people caught up in the attacks.
just wondered if anyone could shed any light as to why?
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Mav617

Re: FRANCE

Post by Mav617 »

Probably because, like us, they have been too soft/liberal with religious nutters in recent years. If we didn't have the Channel there'd be AK-47s/Semtex being smuggled in here too in much bigger quantities. It's happened here too - Lee Rigby (remember him) was run over before being decapitated - Islamists were told by one of their Imam's to kill kafirs (unbelievers) by any means - poison, cars, kitchen knives etc and it's coming to fruition now. France is one spark away from Civil War and it's coming to the rest of Europe and the US soon. As usual, a small minority being pricks will rebound on every one else.
I'm so unlucky that if there is such a thing as re-incarnation I'll come back as me!
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

Maybe because France has had the balls to say enough is enough from these freaks...Vive la France. :Gun4: :Gun4:
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

If only things where so Black and White.

==============================Enter the Darkside
Stratman

Post by Stratman »

I don't understand the comment about "no love lost between Britain and France" - I've never had any problems over there and we co-operate on many things.
Today also saw the funeral of Jo Cox. Whilst there is a difference in scale, her murderer is described as a "loner with mental difficulties". Had he been a Muslim and attracted to the perverted course of Islamist Fundamentalism, he'd have been labelled as a terrorist. He shouted "Britain First" as he shot and stabbed her, but that neo Nazi group hasn't been shut down.
Being a loner with mental problems isn't limited to white people. A similar individual will hang their murderous tendencies on whatever label suits them. Just look at the shooting of the cops in Dallas - should all Black people in the States be "put on a list" like Trump wants for Muslims?
I'm totally secular and anti-religious and I think the French have been absolutely spot on with trying to remain a secular nation.
Finally, some of the victims of this crazed individual were also Muslims.
Two bikes, still only four cylinders!

Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

cybercarl wrote:If only things were so Black and White.

Love this :thumbup:
A great reminder that prejudism and racism is taught and not something we are born with :clap:
My new ride is a bit of a Howler and I love to make her Squeal
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

Stratman wrote:I don't understand the comment about "no love lost between Britain and France" - I've never had any problems over there and we co-operate on many things.
Today also saw the funeral of Jo Cox. Whilst there is a difference in scale, her murderer is described as a "loner with mental difficulties". Had he been a Muslim and attracted to the perverted course of Islamist Fundamentalism, he'd have been labelled as a terrorist. He shouted "Britain First" as he shot and stabbed her, but that neo Nazi group hasn't been shut down.
Being a loner with mental problems isn't limited to white people. A similar individual will hang their murderous tendencies on whatever label suits them. Just look at the shooting of the cops in Dallas - should all Black people in the States be "put on a list" like Trump wants for Muslims?
I'm totally secular and anti-religious and I think the French have been absolutely spot on with trying to remain a secular nation.
Finally, some of the victims of this crazed individual were also Muslims.
personally I have no issue with the French and I applaud a secular stance, my comment about no love lost comes from, many years of personal experience, plus media, plus French strikes causing headaches and so on, i'd say it's similar to the rivalry with the Scottish. nothing sinister.
i'm of the opinion that the French have been known to look down there nose's at the English, and this is how it was portrayed in the media and on television.
imho this will never end, be it religion or big business or land. I was trying to find out why in particular is france being singled out
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Mav617

Post by Mav617 »

1. Their security services are not as good as ours
2. They have a large number of Islamists from their colonies in North Africa, who resent being seen as second class citizens
3. They are bombing Islamic State, the Caliphate
I'm so unlucky that if there is such a thing as re-incarnation I'll come back as me!
bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

Mav617 wrote:1. Their security services are not as good as ours
2. They have a large number of Islamists from their colonies in North Africa, who resent being seen as second class citizens
3. They are bombing Islamic State, the Caliphate

yep thats Bang on, no pun intended. Major Events in the UK are totally blocked with all Exits so NO traffic. Check the Mall out at the next big do.

The guy in France had the ability to drive too far. Sad day again for France.
missing the noise, not the vibes. However never say never!
Watty

Post by Watty »

Sad sad day :( .
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
KermitLeFrog

Post by KermitLeFrog »

I was in Nice 10 days ago and spent some time on the Promenade des Angles (The Angels Promenade) NOT the Promenade des Anglais (as some ignorant septics are calling it). There were guns everywhere. The Police, the CRS and the army (with automatic rifles in bunches of 5). My GF was complaining about the fact that guns killed people. I pointed out to her at the time that the most efficient way to kill people was to drive a truck into a crowd and guns were really rather inefficient. Feck me.....
"I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I squandered" (George Best, RIP)
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

There are certainly a lot of problems in the world right now.
Why is it we never learn, history just keeps repeating itself over and over again,

Chris.
alanfjones1411

Post by alanfjones1411 »

sirch345 wrote:There are certainly a lot of problems in the world right now.
Why is it we never learn, history just keeps repeating itself over and over again,

Chris.
And it's always about religion,the Romans were throwing christians to the lions years ago. :?
SO WHEN DOES THIS OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER KICK IN
freeridenick

Post by freeridenick »

alanfjones1411 wrote:
sirch345 wrote:There are certainly a lot of problems in the world right now.

Chris.
And it's always about religion,the Romans were throwing christians to the lions years ago. :?
Worth a read
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/184354 ... ref=plSrch
redpig

Post by redpig »

People trying to force their ideas on others by any means possible.
Look at the guy who did this, a complete nonentity with f@ck all prospects, his future was f@cked already and his legacy would have amounted to nothing, but now he has infamy.
Mowing down women and children with a truck, what a big brave boy.
His family will bear the shame of association for as long as people remember, but he has gone
There is no reasoning to justify any of this.
ook