acid throwing scumbag

General Biker Banter
mik_str

acid throwing scumbag

Post by mik_str »

in jail: https://www.motorcyclenews.com/news/201 ... id-attack/

I hope the boys inside make his life a living hell...
99 VTR1000F Firestorm, a.k.a. The Carbon Express
Kev L

Re: acid throwing scumbag

Post by Kev L »

There are hundreds more just waiting in the wings!
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

boil everyone of the we b8stard in acid :Argue 1: :Argue 1: :Argue 1:
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

I hope the boys inside make his life a living hell...
I doubt it. That's not the sort of crime that is going to highlight being abused inside. He will probably get out in half the time along with some new skills learnt inside possibly along with some new contacts. Prison is basically a school of criminality and reoffending rates are massivily on the increase. It all sounds good on paper and in the media but in reality the justice system fails. :( A roof over your head, three meals a day and not have to worry about paying bills inside may actually be a better option over what the guy has now. All at the tax payers expense :Argue 1: Bring back the Stocks is what I suggest and let members of the public throw sh1t at him. Maybe a good lashing would not go amiss either. A short sharp shock.

It's stuff like this that is causing our bike insurance to rise to silly costs. Untill the justice system serves justice as well as life being improved for a lot of folk on the outside then things will only get worse. To start with the minimum wage for those on the bottom of the scale needs to be massivley raised to at least meet living costs along with new jobs being created rather than taking them away with less staff, robot's, machines etc and putting all the power in the hands of the companies and only feed the managers, directors and shareholders. It's a messed up world where only the rich benefit and the poor get more poor and yes those at the bottom could work hard and work their way up but what do they do in the meantime. What incentives do they have to work harder than managers along with less benefits and get payed less. It's no justification for what has happened but it is mitigating and a reasnable explanation as to why. If we want to put a stop to crime then we need to get to the root causes and fix that, not wait for a crime to be committed and then lock them up.
==============================Enter the Darkside
grumpyfrog

Post by grumpyfrog »

Dark man, yes you have hit the nails on the head with a lot of your points there:
There is a big difference between the Minimum wage and the Living wage. Some companies are not realizing this and are making the change, but far too many. then you have the "yes we pay minimum wage" then take fees for clothing and all that other stuff that the Employer should provide, "if you want me to wear a uniform them provide it, don't charge me for it".
It's a vicious circle: go on the benefit system, get lazy then don't want to work as you are used to that life: Local farmer needed 40, yes 40, summer laborers to help out with the local fruit work for 4 weeks ( yes he has the squads of Eastern Europeans) but due to weather and orders needed more. 40 people turned up from the local job centers. 12 left before 10am, only 18 returned the next day, only 12 completed the 4 week period. he kept 10 on for another 8 weeks and now has 3 working full time.
Bit off topic I know, but there's folks out there no mater what we pay them either don't want to do the work or are better off not working for a living. rely on other things like robbing scooters/ old grannies/ breaking into houses etc.
The "system" needs to toughen up everywhere.
Jail should be jail, not a holiday camp run by the inmates ( I have 3 mates who are prison/police officers and they all HATE their jobs.)
Youths have no respect, how you get that back I have no idea, but with generations getting worse and worse we need Judge Dread force to improve things.
(rant over)
Don't hassle me
I'll get there at some time
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Pay for work clothes, pay high transport costs to get to work, earn a min wage and then get tax and insurance taken off that and most companies these days will auto enroll you on a pension scheme so that squeezes more out. One does not even earn enough to buy a packet of cigarettes in a hour or even a pizza in some places. The addiction they are trying to give up but the stress of the job keeps them addicted. The fags that is, not the pizza :lol:

It's so messed up that even if one did not go out and commit crimes and simply sat in front of the TV all day then they would be better off, epsecially when you take into consideration housing benifit, council tax etc. Now the DWP are making it more difficult to get benefits and imposing sanctions becuase folk are not meeting the impossible tasks set for them to prove they are looking for work, which TBH is harder work than actually going to work and does not help anyone find a proper job they will keep or even any job, folk are turning to crime and not bothering with the benefit system. Great for the parlimentry figures. One goes down and the crime rate goes up but a few years ago everyone and the press where slating folks on the dole and calling them lazy bludgers. Maybe crime will be the next media moan so come the next elections crime will be the thing parties use in their manfesto to get into power and it will reverse back.

Something else to factor in is that a lot of jobs now are zero hour or only part time. Most part time jobs also fall at the 16h or slightly more and very few just under the 16h so one can't even do a part time job and claim income support to suppliment it. If you work under 16h, so work 15h, one could then get Income support. There's lots of folk out there working their bollox off all week and are lucky if they take home £300. Now look at the price of living costs. It's not rocket science to work out that the figures don't match and more and more folk are getting into debt or worse end up homeless. Try getting a job with no fixed abode. Oh' that's OK though as it makes something else for the media to produce. Let's have High court debt collection programmes on the box to entertain us. :roll: Live off other peoples misery.

I'm not siding with folks that go out and commit these heinous crimes but I can understand why they do it. If they went out and robbed a Hatton street jewellers without physically harming anyone then I commend them.

Now that's a rant :lol:
==============================Enter the Darkside
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

Doesn't acid throwing make your hand sting?
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.