Guy Martin on TV again.

General Biker Banter
sirch345
Site Admin

Guy Martin on TV again.

Post by sirch345 »

Guy Martin is back with "Our Guy in Russia" (3 episodes) starting on Ch4 at 9pm Monday 16th July '18:- https://www.channel4.com/programmes/our ... ode-guide/

Chris.
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Re: Guy Martin on TV again.

Post by Pete.L »

I’ve just watched the one with the Spitfire rebuild last night. Really enjoyed it, even the Mrs got into it.
A fantastic story and quite moving when the original pilots daughters were there for its maiden flight after the rebuild
I’ll be keeping my eye out for the Russia series. Thanks Chris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My new ride is a bit of a Howler and I love to make her Squeal
BigVeeGrin

Post by BigVeeGrin »

:thumbup: good shout. What I like about programmes Guy does, like James May, he gets under the skin of things without the preening and poncing around you get with baldrocks celebrities doing programmes about sh1t they have no interest in aside from their shallow selves.

The Frankie goes to Russia and Simon whatever his name is Russia trip have great insight into the vast country
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Pete.L wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:29 am I’ve just watched the one with the Spitfire rebuild last night. Really enjoyed it, even the Mrs got into it.
A fantastic story and quite moving when the original pilots daughters were there for its maiden flight after the rebuild[emoji3
I thought that was quite moving too, and interesting.

Glad you got to see it eventually Pete :wink: :lol:
BigVeeGrin wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:14 am :thumbup: good shout. What I like about programmes Guy does, like James May, he gets under the skin of things without the preening and poncing around you get with baldrocks celebrities doing programmes about sh1t they have no interest in aside from their shallow selves.

The Frankie goes to Russia and Simon whatever his name is Russia trip have great insight into the vast country
I know what you mean, I think it's also to do with Guy Martin being very down to earth and having a passion for what he does,

Chris.