Poor us, shunned by Savage Arabia!

General Biker Banter
mik_str

Poor us, shunned by Savage Arabia!

Post by mik_str »

Yes, Canada is in the doghouse with that beacon of democracy and human rights, Savage... oops, I mean Saudi Arabia. My only hope is that our federal govt. will stand fast and tell those barbaric savages to screw off. We don't need their oil or their terrorist sponsorship, so they can go f**k themselves as far as I am concerned. Good thing for them they are sitting on oil reserves, otherwise they'd be eating sand sandwiches (which is all these backward camel humpers deserve)... It's a shame the rest of the Western world is too obsessed with their oil money to tell them to screw off. Sad, sad world...

sign me a Proud Canadian
99 VTR1000F Firestorm, a.k.a. The Carbon Express
fabiostar

Re: Poor us, shunned by Savage Arabia!

Post by fabiostar »

good rant micky lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

the world has went snowflake mad.
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
Wicky

Post by Wicky »

It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

And meanwhile :(

These six species are about to be sacrificed for the oil and gas industry

The problem is that we all still want to drive cars and ride our bikes. The bigger problem is that the human race is a plague and untill half the poppulation of the world is wiped out to conserve resources, either by ourselves in warfare or nature fights back and wipes us out with heatwaves, floods, winds, fires, disease etc, things wont improve. The other problem is that we should all have the right to drive our cars and ride our bikes as long as aeroplanes and helicopter flights are still allowed as well as great big gas guzzling aircraft carriers. It can't be one rule for one and another for others, especially when it's the worlds richest and powers that are monopolising everything.

Or shall we simply ignore this planet and concentrate on pumping expense and energy into spaceflight and getting to Mars so we can then inhabit, overpoulate and spoil that. Only we the populai can save oursleves and the planet by not supporting the corporate world, buying into a system and feeding everyting to the powers to be. We need to stop fighting for more money and beating the next person so we can overpower them and say our religeion (beliefs) is better than yours or we have a bigger house than you or my car is bigger than your one :Finger3: It shouldn't be a game of one upmanship. Respect and treat each other equally as human beings. Greed and Industrial revolution will be the death of us all.

Human Population Through Time
==============================Enter the Darkside
Wicky

Post by Wicky »

It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts
mik_str

Post by mik_str »

a huge glass parking lot over the middle East would certainly solve a lot of world problems, but it's not a real solution (not all of them are a**holes, though the proportion seems quite significant). SA's reaction is akin to a chronic wife beater's response after being told he is violent... if the shoe fits...

Truthfully, the part that bothers me most is how all the other Western powers are cowering away (curiously, all the other barbaric Arab regimes are lining up behind the Saudis)... gonads are extinct among Western leaders. Quite incredible really; morality has been usurped by greed (hardly surprising in a world "led" by Herr Trumpf)... sickening!!!
99 VTR1000F Firestorm, a.k.a. The Carbon Express
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

I think Saudi is one the biggest problems along with the support the West give them but the whole middle east issue is a lot more complicated than that. One could even blame the British for a lot of the problems over there. It goes right back to Laurance of Arabia and some of todays troubles have brewed from there with things the Brits created along with Wahhabism. I expect it's a bit diffrent in Canada but in the US it's shocking the amount biggetry towards Muslims and this is all created at goverment level and propaganda created by the media. It's the same here but not to the same extent. The biggest problem in this world is the goverments and the propagana fed down to the media to convince the populai of something and the majority just go along with it rather than actually using their brains to see other possibilites and solutions. This then creates big divides and it's mostly done for the same reasons I explained in my above post. Power, greed and money. Divide and Conquer.

The US get a hard time and are often classed as the worlds evil and dangerous these days, especially with Trump in power and yes they have been leaders in starting some of today skirmishes etc since 9/11 which some of the rest of us have jumped on the bandwagon but the reality is that Britain is probably the most evil country in the world. Our history goes way back and things have been started by the British Empire way back that is causing problems today. We are so manipulated and stuck in a system that has been massaged and manipulated to control us into feeding these powers it's unbelivable. It's like evolution the way it's done and fed down through the generations over time.

To give an example the Black dog in the Dambusters is now going to be renamed to make it politically correct. A couple of generations down the line they wont even know the dogs real name so some of the history will be re-written, what is true has been turned into fiction which future generations will believe to be true and it will also get taught in schools. Geez the History teacher will even believe it to be true unless they are like 300 years old :biggrin Your a writer and editor Mik so you should understand this, but there is something in text that can be classed as Perpetual Misinformation which is where a researcher does not do the proper research and then goes and prints this information without knowing whether that info is fact or fiction. Then sombody else at a later date comes along and uses that Misinformation and then it continues on. It may even have bits removed or added to it which is even more fictitious to make those that read it believe something else whether that is to glamorise it or misdirect ones beliefs. These problems have always been around like Chinese whispers but in todays modern age of technology and the Internet it is a much bigger problem and is global within minutes. A lot of sites dont even bother to quote the source of their research. It goes even deeper than text too becuase we live in a multimedia world where still and moving images can also be manipulated. Just look at how easily elections can be manipulated. It's the same with the nerve agent Sarin and blaming the Russians. There's no mention in the media regarding the Sarin the Brits captured and took to Porton Down years back which happens to be stored down the road from where this incident happened. It's all propaganda and politiclal manipulation. We have no more to fear from the Russians than we should fear from our own goverment. But how embarrassing would it be if the British goverment had to admit to possibly accidently leaking some of this nerve agent onto the streets. It's a lot easier to blame somone else especially if they are classed as an enemy. Why not use that to our advantage to provoke things in a similar way to the possibilities that 9/11 was created by the US to start a war.

A lot of folk will think I am crazy or incensitive for some of the things I say but that's because the majority of the general populai believe in what they are told by propganda and / or want to fit in with social circles. Personaly I think more people should take LSD to expand their minds a bit :lol: but yet again propanganda has given that a bad name and it's not the done thing to do. Its even been made illegal to try and prevent us opening our minds and thinking for oursleves.

It's a very complicated social structure and world we live in. Sometimes our enemies come from within :Beer Popcorn:

Referance:
The British Empire and Wahhabism

Sarin at Porton Down
==============================Enter the Darkside
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

''A lot of folk will think I am crazy or incensitive for some of the things I say...''

Now thats the first thing you've said of late that makes any sense... :lol:

Wibble...
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
haynesjones66

Post by haynesjones66 »

"it goes right back to Lawrence of Arabia". so basically, what youre saying is that bikers are to blame...
Varastorm

Post by Varastorm »

VTRDark wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:46 am I think Saudi is one the biggest problems along with the support the West give them but the whole middle east issue is a lot more complicated than that. One could even blame the British for a lot of the problems over there. It goes right back to Laurance of Arabia and some of todays troubles have brewed from there with things the Brits created along with Wahhabism. I expect it's a bit diffrent in Canada but in the US it's shocking the amount biggetry towards Muslims and this is all created at goverment level and propaganda created by the media. It's the same here but not to the same extent. The biggest problem in this world is the goverments and the propagana fed down to the media to convince the populai of something and the majority just go along with it rather than actually using their brains to see other possibilites and solutions. This then creates big divides and it's mostly done for the same reasons I explained in my above post. Power, greed and money. Divide and Conquer.

The US get a hard time and are often classed as the worlds evil and dangerous these days, especially with Trump in power and yes they have been leaders in starting some of today skirmishes etc since 9/11 which some of the rest of us have jumped on the bandwagon but the reality is that Britain is probably the most evil country in the world. Our history goes way back and things have been started by the British Empire way back that is causing problems today. We are so manipulated and stuck in a system that has been massaged and manipulated to control us into feeding these powers it's unbelivable. It's like evolution the way it's done and fed down through the generations over time.

To give an example the Black dog in the Dambusters is now going to be renamed to make it politically correct. A couple of generations down the line they wont even know the dogs real name so some of the history will be re-written, what is true has been turned into fiction which future generations will believe to be true and it will also get taught in schools. Geez the History teacher will even believe it to be true unless they are like 300 years old :biggrin Your a writer and editor Mik so you should understand this, but there is something in text that can be classed as Perpetual Misinformation which is where a researcher does not do the proper research and then goes and prints this information without knowing whether that info is fact or fiction. Then sombody else at a later date comes along and uses that Misinformation and then it continues on. It may even have bits removed or added to it which is even more fictitious to make those that read it believe something else whether that is to glamorise it or misdirect ones beliefs. These problems have always been around like Chinese whispers but in todays modern age of technology and the Internet it is a much bigger problem and is global within minutes. A lot of sites dont even bother to quote the source of their research. It goes even deeper than text too becuase we live in a multimedia world where still and moving images can also be manipulated. Just look at how easily elections can be manipulated. It's the same with the nerve agent Sarin and blaming the Russians. There's no mention in the media regarding the Sarin the Brits captured and took to Porton Down years back which happens to be stored down the road from where this incident happened. It's all propaganda and politiclal manipulation. We have no more to fear from the Russians than we should fear from our own goverment. But how embarrassing would it be if the British goverment had to admit to possibly accidently leaking some of this nerve agent onto the streets. It's a lot easier to blame somone else especially if they are classed as an enemy. Why not use that to our advantage to provoke things in a similar way to the possibilities that 9/11 was created by the US to start a war.

A lot of folk will think I am crazy or incensitive for some of the things I say but that's because the majority of the general populai believe in what they are told by propganda and / or want to fit in with social circles. Personaly I think more people should take LSD to expand their minds a bit :lol: but yet again propanganda has given that a bad name and it's not the done thing to do. Its even been made illegal to try and prevent us opening our minds and thinking for oursleves.

It's a very complicated social structure and world we live in. Sometimes our enemies come from within :Beer Popcorn:

Referance:
The British Empire and Wahhabism

Sarin at Porton Down
I recon Mr Dark could be Qanon.... or maybee.......

:wink:
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

Remember Johnny from the Fast Show that had a bad reaction to black?
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.