not really a bike

General Biker Banter
sirch345
Site Admin

Re: not really a bike

Post by sirch345 »

fabiostar wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:37 pm @chris ay they are like night and day the size difference but i couldnt pass it up at the price so had to have it.£400 aint big money for a decent straight lathe that size :clap:
Even though you had to spend a reasonable amount to get it up and running, I agree at that price it was a snip :clap:
One of the biggest ball aches for you must have been getting it home and set up in the West Wing :)

Chris.
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

sirch345 wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:49 pm
fabiostar wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:37 pm @chris ay they are like night and day the size difference but i couldnt pass it up at the price so had to have it.£400 aint big money for a decent straight lathe that size :clap:
Even though you had to spend a reasonable amount to get it up and running, I agree at that price it was a snip :clap:
One of the biggest ball aches for you must have been getting it home and set up in the West Wing :)

Chris.
your right, i had to get a guy with a low loader and a crane on it to get it here but alls good now :clap: :clap:
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

fabiostar wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:55 pm
sirch345 wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:49 pm

Chris.
your right, i had to get a guy with a low loader and a crane on it to get it here but alls good now :clap: :clap:
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Chris.