El Presidentes New Years Honours List...2019

General Biker Banter
MacV2

El Presidentes New Years Honours List...2019

Post by MacV2 »

Your all worthless & not woth any sort of Honour...

...but in the spirit of good will ( whatever the fek that is...) at this time of year here we go...In no particular order other than in that which I'm making them up...

Mr Sirch of Conrwallshire is recomended for the MSE (The Most Excellent Order of the Storming Empire) Dutiful Moderating services.

Mr Robert 'Shortarse' Hethrington of Fabiostarsville NI is recomended for OM (The Order of Merit) for lightend flywheel service.

Frank MacSpider of MacCavesvillshire is recomended for NPO (The Presidente Order) for services to spares supply.

Mr Tony 'Upgrade' Mons of Kent nr Sevenoaks is recomended for NPO ( The Presidente Order) for sevices to off licences & other drinks merchants.

Mr Malcom P'Opkat of Devonshire is recomended for MSE (The Most Excellent Order of the Storming Empire) For racing success & general motorcycle maintainace.

Mrs Tony of Mons is recomended for a LG (The Most Noble Order of the Garter) a female kighthood for putting up with Tony !

Mr or Mrs A.McQueen,depending on what day it is is recomended for KG/LG(The Order of the Garter/stockings) For being a tranny...

Mr Kevin 'Whitetop n Tails' Luxford is recomended for CB (The Most Honourable Order of the Bath) for sevices to old things.

Mr Alan F Jones is recomended for NPO ( The Presidente Order ) for services to Spiders & selling me his Blingy Storm...

Being as we are still in the post banking crisis, I'm still skint mode, there are no gongs just be satisfied with the fact you've been recomended for an honour in the first place...

If any of you prols want to make any additional recomendations they will be taken into consideration & may or may not be filed under B.I.N. for further consideration by the Honours panel...Me...

These Honours are by no means to be considered in relation to the sub standard, compared to a Presidente Award, Forum Awards.

Hope you all have a Storming 2019 & lets keep it rubber side down ( me included, hopefully)
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
fabiostar

Re: El Presidentes New Years Honours List...2019

Post by fabiostar »

lmfao i am indeed honoured to make it onto such a list of high profile perverts :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
alanfjones1411

Post by alanfjones1411 »

On the honours list for selling Mac the cheapest storm out there (No regrets) and service to my 5 tarantulas.I am deeply grateful (so are my spiders) :D :D
SO WHEN DOES THIS OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER KICK IN
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

I am indeed honoured, and so is the long suffering wife.
Apparently when I'm out on the bike she gets some peace....

A short speech of thanks:

It comes as no surprise to me to note that Grain is, as well as a retirement village, a measurement of amounts of morphine. That may explain some of Mac's wilder imaginings!
Sleep well, El Presidente....
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Be careful with the services to old things award mate, the Mrs reads this on occasion!!!!
:D
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

mac,
Alison says can she have her black stilettos back? ... you will only fall off them and break something, so it is best if you just walk away in your old tartan slippers
AMcQ
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

These are just recomendations at the moment...Al, Kev & Tony...

These valued awards can be given to others you know...

Tsk some people can be so ungratefull...
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

I appreciate the recommendation Mac, I feel rather humbled, and that's not something I feel very often :D

Chris.
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

sirch345 wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:48 pm I appreciate the recommendation Mac, I feel rather humbled, and that's not something I feel very often :D

Chris.
Whose this 'Mac' that keeps getting metioned ?

Is he being recomemnde for an award as well ?

He seems quite a popular chap around here...

El Presidente.
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

MacV2 wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:39 am
sirch345 wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:48 pm I appreciate the recommendation Mac, I feel rather humbled, and that's not something I feel very often :D

Chris.
Whose this 'Mac' that keeps getting metioned ?

Is he being recomemnde for an award as well ?

He seems quite a popular chap around here...

El Presidente.
Funny you should say that, it's a question I've asked myself on more than one occasion :lol:
[
[
[
[
[
[
[
[
[
[
[
[
[
[
[
[
[
[
[
[
[
[
[
[
[
Rumour has it Mac is a fine upstanding gentleman :thumbup:
So may be he deserves an award :D

Chris.
popkat

Post by popkat »

Ooh an honour, Thank you. Maybe I'll get reinstated on the grainstorm bacon sarnie list :biggrin

http://www.bidefordmotorcycles.co.uk
2014 CRMC Post classic Superbike champion.
2014 CRMC Post classic senior production champion. On a Suzuki Katana 1100
My bikes, Firestorm, Suzuki GSX-s1000 Katana, VFR800Fi. Projects, 1986 popup Katana, 3 XJ600’s
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

popkat wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:11 pm Ooh an honour, Thank you. Maybe I'll get reinstated on the grainstorm bacon sarnie list :biggrin

Yeah about that...News soon on this year coming soon...