Insurance con

General Biker Banter
madbiker

Insurance con

Post by madbiker »

I insure with the post office and i just phoned them to upgrade to fully comp only to be told i cannot ....They said they would quote for a new policy meaning i would have to pay to end running policy then pay deposit for new policy plus i would lose my no claims as my vtr was hit by third party and i claimed on the third parties policy (I had to contact rip off britian as the third party was my wife she reversed up the drive in my car as a named driver on my car insurance and hit my bike nocking it over.I contacted my car insurance explained what had happened only to be told i could not claim against myself as that would be a conflict of interest , I argued that since my wife was driving the car at the time i would be claiming against her even though it was my insurance but they refused so i contacted rip off britian told them what had happened they asked me to appear on there show Strange thing is as soon as the insurance company were contacted by them they paid out next day after the show ..But they have sent me a letter stating that they would not be renewing my policy when it ends )...Bike written off cat N although only lite cosmetic damage ..So i challenged why my no claims was being taken away when i did not claim against my policy .did not get an understandable answer although they said they would talk to the under writers.