Forum Awards 2019

General Biker Banter
fabiostar

Re: Forum Awards 2019

Post by fabiostar »

when you read back about the storm weekenders :D makes you smile :thumbup: :thumbup:
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

fabiostar wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:26 pm when you read back about the storm weekenders :D makes you smile :thumbup: :thumbup:
Not if your Bazza it doesn't... 8O
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Good on you Mac for doing this again :D

The only thing I don't like about it is I'm always afraid of missing someone, or someone's bike out.

Here we go anyway. In no particular order my nominations are:-

1) Best Firestorm on the forum. Red 633. Fabio's Mori Rep. Mik-Str's. Kev L's. AMcQ64's. 8541Hawk's. Jason Brownett's. Agentpineapple's. Duffy's Streetfighter. Bigtwinthings VTR (now he's got it back). Kenmoore's.

2) Best non firestorm owned by a forum member. Tony's Ape. Budds Ape. Buzzer's Ducati Special. Kev L's Triumph T100. Kev L's Suzuki GT250. AMcQ64's Kawasaki 125. Fabio's Aprilia. Kermits Ape. Popkat's MT10SP

3) Best weekend of Storm madness. Can't comment on this sadly.

4) Most helpful forum member. Tony M. Al McQ. PeteL. Frank. KevL. Wicky (master man of finding hidden topic's). VTRDark. 8541Hawk. Roger Ditchfield. E. Marquez.

5) Least progress on a project since records began. Flattie. Mac.

6) Most anticipated project VTR or Other Motorcycle model/brand. Mark GLRS (are you really sure Mark has a VTR project on the go :wink: ).Varastorm's Varatracker.

7) The forum member with the worst case of obsessive compulsive bike modifying. Fabio. Mik_Str. Varastorm.

8 ) 2019 Operation Storm Highlight. Can't comment on this sadly.

9) The With Hindsight The Best Operation Storm 2019 Disaster/Mishap which can now be looked back on with a chortle & a chuckle. Can't comment on this either.

10) 2019 Award for the Partner having to put up with the VTR obsessed Forum member. Mrs Mons. Mrs AMcQ. Mrs Fabio. Buzzer.

In advance, my apologies to anyone I have missed out, it's not intentional I can assure you,

Chris.
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

sirch345 wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:17 pm Good on you Mac for doing this again :D

The only thing I don't like about it is I'm always afraid of missing someone, or someone's bike out.

Here we go anyway. In no particular order my nominations are:-

1) Best Firestorm on the forum. Red 633. Fabio's Mori Rep. Mik-Str's. Kev L's. AMcQ64's. 8541Hawk's. Jason Brownett's. Agentpineapple's. Duffy's Streetfighter. Bigtwinthings VTR (now he's got it back). Kenmoore's.

2) Best non firestorm owned by a forum member. Tony's Ape. Budds Ape. Buzzer's Ducati Special. Kev L's Triumph 500 twin. Kev L's Suzuki GT250. AMcQ64's Kawasaki 125. Fabio's Aprilia

3) Best weekend of Storm madness. Can't comment on this sadly.

4) Most helpful forum member. Tony M. Al McQ. PeteL. Frank. KevL. Wicky (master man of finding hidden topic's). VTRDark. 8541Hawk. Roger Ditchfield.

6) Most anticipated project VTR or Other Motorcycle model/brand. Mark GLRS (are you really sure Mark has a VTR project on the go :wink: ).

7) The forum member with the worst case of obsessive compulsive bike modifying. Fabio. Mik_Str.

8 ) 2019 Operation Storm Highlight. Can't comment on this sadly.

9) The With Hindsight The Best Operation Storm 2019 Disaster/Mishap which can now be looked back on with a chortle & a chuckle. Can't comment on this either.

10) 2019 Award for the Partner having to put up with the VTR obsessed Forum member. Mrs Mons. Mrs AMcQ. Mrs Fabio. Buzzer.

In advance, my apologies to anyone I have missed out, it's not intentional I can assure you,

Chris.
All good but can you tell me about this project I have that hasn't been finished yet ?
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Apparently Frank is the man you need to speak to, he knows all about it :lol:

Chris.
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

MacV2 wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:01 am So my nominations are...

1) Best Firestorm on the forum. Red 633. Fabio's Mori Rep.
2) Best non firestorm owned by a forum member. Tony's new Ape. Budds old Ape. Joneys BMW.
3) Best weekend of Storm madness. DevonStorm 2019. Wales 2019.
4) Most helpful forum member. Tony M. Al McQ. PeteL. Frank. KevL.
6) Most anticipated project VTR or Other Motorcycle model/brand. Mark GLRS.
7) The forum member with the worst case of obsessive compulsive bike modifying. Fabbio.
8 ) 2019 Operation Storm Highlight. Kevs Birthday cake Wales. Visit to Bennys bench Wales.
9) The With Hindsight The Best Operation Storm 2019 Disaster/Mishap which can now be looked back on with a chortle & a chuckle. Macs visit to A&E Devon Storm.
10) 2019 Award for the Partner having to put up with the VTR obsessed Forum member. Mrs Mons. Mrs AMcQ. Mrs Fabio.
I was wondering the same, but you put your name here :lol:

Chris.
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

sirch345 wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:38 pm
MacV2 wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:01 am So my nominations are...

1) Best Firestorm on the forum. Red 633. Fabio's Mori Rep.
2) Best non firestorm owned by a forum member. Tony's new Ape. Budds old Ape. Joneys BMW.
3) Best weekend of Storm madness. DevonStorm 2019. Wales 2019.
4) Most helpful forum member. Tony M. Al McQ. PeteL. Frank. KevL.
6) Most anticipated project VTR or Other Motorcycle model/brand. Mark GLRS.
7) The forum member with the worst case of obsessive compulsive bike modifying. Fabbio.
8 ) 2019 Operation Storm Highlight. Kevs Birthday cake Wales. Visit to Bennys bench Wales.
9) The With Hindsight The Best Operation Storm 2019 Disaster/Mishap which can now be looked back on with a chortle & a chuckle. Macs visit to A&E Devon Storm.
10) 2019 Award for the Partner having to put up with the VTR obsessed Forum member. Mrs Mons. Mrs AMcQ. Mrs Fabio.
I was wondering the same, but you put your name here :lol:

Chris.

Ahh...DOH... Well there are a few bikes that need things doing to get them back on the road but I'd hardly call them projects...It's just a matter of doing them... Work, time & broken bones have got in the way... :lol: :lol:
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

sirch345 wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:36 pm Apparently Frank is the man you need to speak to, he knows all about it :lol:

Chris.
:clap: :clap: :clap:
Yeah, go speak to the brains of the outfit :lol:
My new ride is a bit of a Howler and I love to make her Squeal
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Pete.L wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:39 pm
sirch345 wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:36 pm Apparently Frank is the man you need to speak to, he knows all about it :lol:

Chris.
:clap: :clap: :clap:
Yeah, go speak to the brains of the outfit :lol:

Oi wotch it snowtop... :x
JSt

Post by JSt »

Probably not appropriate for a Husky imposter to vote on the VTR forum. Thanks for letting me in the gang folks regardless of my taste in motorcycles. I always look forward to having fun on and off the roads with you lot. Thinking of Norman.

Take care folks