Guy martin

General Biker Banter
alanfjones1411

Guy martin

Post by alanfjones1411 »

He's on channel 4 tonight trying to do the jump from The Great Escape,but not get caught up on the second fence.
SO WHEN DOES THIS OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER KICK IN
sirch345
Site Admin

Re: Guy martin

Post by sirch345 »

I'm looking forward to watching this,

Chris.
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

That was an interesting program. some good history on the war mixed up with motorbikes. :thumbup:
AMcQ
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

I thought his comment of “I can smell hospital all over this! Reeks of hospital this” were funny. Interesting that the bike scenes were purely introduced to keep Mr McQueen entertained. Must be something in the name! Although ours looks more like Mo Szyslak!
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Kev L wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:23 pm I thought his comment of “I can smell hospital all over this! Reeks of hospital this” were funny. Interesting that the bike scenes were purely introduced to keep Mr McQueen entertained. Must be something in the name! Although ours looks more like Mo Szyslak!
Thats a bit harsh...on Mo... :lol: :lol:
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

MacV2 wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:59 pm
Kev L wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:23 pm I thought his comment of “I can smell hospital all over this! Reeks of hospital this” were funny. Interesting that the bike scenes were purely introduced to keep Mr McQueen entertained. Must be something in the name! Although ours looks more like Mo Szyslak!
Thats a bit harsh...on Mo... :lol: :lol:
:Kiss Ass:
AMcQ
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

That tickled me as well.

Good to hear the history part as well, and how the original film was changed from what really went on,

Chris.
Mav617

Post by Mav617 »

Love the fella, proper job! :thumbup:
I'm so unlucky that if there is such a thing as re-incarnation I'll come back as me!