Covid 19 virus

General Biker Banter
Kev L

Re: Covid 19 virus

Post by Kev L »

Stay safe mate. Nothing but respect for everything you’re going through. :clap:
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

Had to send out face masks to our carers, only problem is that because the office is closed, they are all in the md's garage in the home counties. We arranged to meet at j24 of the M25, and as there was only two boxes, they would fit in a rucksack. So I didn't take the car......
Tbh, rolling round the M25 on 70 mph cruise control wasn't really riding, but it sure felt good.
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
alanfjones1411

Post by alanfjones1411 »

Rainmaker,I have so much respect for you and ALL the others that have to go out and work in or around this environment. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
SO WHEN DOES THIS OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER KICK IN
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

alanfjones1411 wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:45 am Rainmaker,I have so much respect for you and ALL the others that have to go out and work in or around this environment. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Same from me... Puts handing out a few boxes of mouse baitsin a different light...

Stay safe Rainmaker...
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
Commando77

Post by Commando77 »

Yes respect for sure to have to battle the risk every day. Sons girlfriend is a mental health nurse and they're not considered high risk even though she's on a ward. Still we had to give her some masks in exchange for eggs to get her thru one day🙄. Stay safe as you can.👍
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

Keep at it Paul
Tell all all your colleagues were thinking of em.
Even if you did buy a Harley one time😉

Huge Respect👍👍👍
My new ride is a bit of a Howler and I love to make her Squeal
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

Delivered FFP3 masks to a client on Thursday.
Heard that he died overnight.

RIP

Stay indoors, people
RAINMAKER

Post by RAINMAKER »

Its my job...........risks are part of it, hep c, hiv, other bodily fluid contagions............We all know the risks,

But its not like being in the forces and being shot at, or standing on a mine and getting blown up..................Now in my opinion Army, Navy, Air force, fire service and police who risk their lives every day................real heroes.
it may be clever, but its not big.
RAINMAKER

Post by RAINMAKER »

PS wife made me sell the Harley.....................
it may be clever, but its not big.
Pentode

Post by Pentode »

RAINMAKER wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:50 pm Its my job...........risks are part of it, hep c, hiv, other bodily fluid contagions............We all know the risks,

But its not like being in the forces and being shot at, or standing on a mine and getting blown up..................Now in my opinion Army, Navy, Air force, fire service and police who risk their lives every day................real heroes.
Believe me Sir, you and your fellow health professionals are very much real heros. You're all incredible human beings.
Insufferable halfwit.
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

I'm just pi5sed off that a bloody fish market in Wuhan got 5G before we could in our village.
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

RAINMAKER wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:50 pm Its my job...........risks are part of it, hep c, hiv, other bodily fluid contagions............We all know the risks,

This whole covid sh1t has shown the world who are actually the important people in life :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
Mav617

Post by Mav617 »

I'm in tomorrow,these fire/PA/Intruder alarms still need to be Monitored and we're "key workers" apparently - bit pee'd off that only 16 of us are in and 215 other employees are sat at home on 100% pay, doubt there'll be a bonus at the end of it. Still, give me a 60 mile round trip on the BMW, should have been the XSR700 but that is stuck in Leeds!
I'm so unlucky that if there is such a thing as re-incarnation I'll come back as me!
freeridenick

Post by freeridenick »

So US oil prices are now negative per barrel - buyers literally being paid to take the stuff away as there's no more storage. So is this the end of the world as we know it: the American economy collapses; India, Africa and other major manufacturers for the West collapse; China and other Asian manufacturering collapses then the banks? Or are folks optimistic that the powers that be can't cope with that and will do everything they can to prevent it?
Pentode

Post by Pentode »

freeridenick wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:17 pm So US oil prices are now negative per barrel - buyers literally being paid to take the stuff away as there's no more storage. So is this the end of the world as we know it: the American economy collapses; India, Africa and other major manufacturers for the West collapse; China and other Asian manufacturering collapses then the banks? Or are folks optimistic that the powers that be can't cope with that and will do everything they can to prevent it?
Mad Max scenario? Best weld a load of spikes and a minigun on the 'Storm just in case...!
Insufferable halfwit.