The sort of strange shite I see day to day...

General Biker Banter
MacV2

The sort of strange shite I see day to day...

Post by MacV2 »

Now was doing a mouse job today. A typical 'clients' house in Sarf London...i.e. a shite hole... :lol:

They have a large dog, & 6 cats & a house thats.. lets say..well lived in, or to put it another way full of toot.

Anyhoo I went there a couple of weeks ago & put some bait down in the kitchen & the sitting room, whent back today & 7 of the 8 baits fully gone. So I rebait all the boxes moved the not eaten one & put some more down. So looking for a suitible spot to place a bait box I had a look behind the fridge. Normaly a good spot only this one had a load of crap behind it... Not that I was suprised by that...However I saw something that didnt look right...At first I thought it was a rat skull, so I used my Acme Corp 'Long range Bait box retrival tool' & fished it out...

Not a Rat just a Cat... So I went back in to the sitting room where the Tenant was sitting & asked them if they had lost a Cat...

Now sorry but how the hell do you not know that something has died behind your fridge ? It must of stunk & been stinking for some time not to mention the flies that would have come out of it...

Any how heres something to cheer you up...

I was stitting in me van having me scran & noticed a squirrel on a fence enjoying its own snack... It had found a paper cake cup like you get on a big muffin or cupcake... he spent a good 10mins or so turning the paper round & round all the while nibbling the bits of cake off the paper...

No wonder he loks fat in this pic... :lol:

& last but not least a supprised looking mouse...

Was probaly thinking ''Ohh look peanut butter my favor...'' As the trap went off, snapping his spine...
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
Wicky

Re: The sort of strange shite I see day to day...

Post by Wicky »

What a day! :crazy:

Did they remember losing tiddles? did you get a reward for finding him / her?
It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts
sirch345
Site Admin

Re: The sort of strange shite I see day to day...

Post by sirch345 »

That sounds like an interesting day for you Mac :eh:

I have not forgotten what a state some of the tenants properties were in when I worked for the council years ago. Some tenants homes you could have done with a clothes peg on your nose :eh:
Then there were a few we refused to work in until they had been fumigated first. No doubt you've come across some like that Mac :problem:

Chris.