Tell you what fatboy

General Biker Banter
mik_str

Tell you what fatboy

Post by mik_str »

and your idiot (soon-to-be-a-one-termer) orange overlord... return the bi**h who killed Harry Dunn and maybe then you'll have one iota of credibility to stand on when making such requests! :evil:

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/money/compani ... li=AAggFp5

Rant over!

P.S. My apology if this post offended, but I have a serious problem with bullies and hypocrites... needed to vent...
99 VTR1000F Firestorm, a.k.a. The Carbon Express
tony.mon

Re: Tell you what fatboy

Post by tony.mon »

I don't know why countries seem to want their convicted criminals back.
You only have to feed them in jail at taxpayer's expense or let them out, and, by and large, I would prefer not to have that sort of person loose in civilised society.
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
mik_str

Post by mik_str »

Could be these folks are innocent (how much confidence can one have in a country reputed for kangaroo courts?). However, speaking of innocence, it's just what Harry was, and the low-life who killed him is walking around free as a bird. Send said douchebag back to the UK to stand trial for her crime and then, and only then, can fatboy and his narcissistic crime boss-in-chief claim some type of moral authority to request the return of its citizens.

Here in Canada some years back, a Russian diplomat killed a pedestrian while he was out driving drunk in Ottawa. Lo and behold he hid behind his diplomatic immunity and walked way with impunity. I dare think the principle of diplomatic immunity was NOT put in place to protect low-lifes like this; you do the crime, you do the time.

rant over, pt. 2
99 VTR1000F Firestorm, a.k.a. The Carbon Express
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

There is no way she should have got off Scot-Free, she shouldn't have been allowed to leave the country (UK) in the first place IMHO,

Chris.
TheBozBoz

Post by TheBozBoz »

I still do not understand deplomatic immunity. It was in an episode of csi miami and I remember thinking then it's just a get out of jail free card for anyone with enough influence. Really don't see how it applies in this Harry's case. Not right, ship her back, 2nd that do the crime do the time.

Sent from my G3311 using Tapatalk