Afghanistan - absolute waste

General Biker Banter
Mav617

Afghanistan - absolute waste

Post by Mav617 »

What do you tell a young war widow who asks if the life of their husband and father of her children has been thrown away in vain? What an absolute joke it was to go in, worse to do not even half a job and pull out. Shocking waste of life and billions of £s/$s, all for nothing. 9/11 coming back to you in 2023....
I'm so unlucky that if there is such a thing as re-incarnation I'll come back as me!
sirch345
Site Admin

Re: Afghanistan - absolute waste

Post by sirch345 »

I couldn't agree with you more Mav, 20 years of killing for what :twisted:

Chris.
Steve97

Post by Steve97 »

Give it a couple of months and the media will be reporting the hanging of women for being women, and only God (if indeed
there is one) knows what other brutality they can come up with, got to ask yourself what was the point of being there in the first place, and if the answer was good, why didn't you stay ? if only for the 500 brits that died, Boris the bumbling tw@,
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

It was like taking Kandihar from a baby.
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

yet again the so called superpowers of the world have failed misserably to beat a bunch of bearded fooking lunatics :redface :redface .

disgusting watching those animals trailing dead afgan solders through the streets shouting ,god is great!!!!!! :eek2 . dear love anybody who has lost family or friends for nothing.
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
rollingthunderx2

Post by rollingthunderx2 »

Real waste, yes but they did have 20 yrs of not being killes by towel headed medieval lunatics.