lowestoft road and A47

Spotted another fellow Stormer? See if it was anyone on here!
bazzashadow

lowestoft road and A47

Post by bazzashadow »

as titled, this morning I sore a strange colour (like two tone) vtr heading toward Norwich by county hall and if not the same colour but the same bike heading round the A47 this afternoon
nice cans just not sure about the colour :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
darrenmartin

Re: lowestoft road and A47

Post by darrenmartin »

Bazza was the colour like the wing cases on an insect?...i saw one a couple of weeks ago with a sort of metalic green and purple. Like a Scarab beetle.......ok, ok you can stop pi$$ing ya self at my discription :wink:
Like Riding Thunder and Lightning
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

darrenmartin wrote:Bazza was the colour like the wing cases on an insect?...i saw one a couple of weeks ago with a sort of metalic green and purple. Like a Scarab beetle.......ok, ok you can stop pi$$ing ya self at my discription :wink:
Nowt wrong with that description Darren...Iridescent is the term your looking for...
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

MacV2 wrote:
darrenmartin wrote:Bazza was the colour like the wing cases on an insect?...i saw one a couple of weeks ago with a sort of metalic green and purple. Like a Scarab beetle.......ok, ok you can stop pi$$ing ya self at my discription :wink:
Nowt wrong with that description Darren...Iridescent is the term your looking for...

fecking Hell you bought a big word book! like Joey off friends V for Volcano :lol:
missing the noise, not the vibes. However never say never!
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

bigtwinthing wrote:
MacV2 wrote:

fecking Hell you bought a big word book! like Joey off friends V for Volcano :lol:
& F O is for...
bazzashadow

Post by bazzashadow »

sorry Darren been working away
your description is spot on
darrenmartin

Post by darrenmartin »

:thumbup: cheers Bazza, i wanted to say the colour was that big word you wrote Mac but i cant spell Idri...Ideres....Iresdinent....hang on im getting there...... :wink:
Like Riding Thunder and Lightning
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

darrenmartin wrote::thumbup: cheers Bazza, i wanted to say the colour was that big word you wrote Mac but i cant spell Idri...Ideres....Iresdinent....hang on im getting there...... :wink:
:lol: :lol: