WSB starts Sunday Wahoo

Any racing related stuff
Kev L

Re: WSB starts Sunday Wahoo (contains traces of spoiler!)

Post by Kev L »

Rea & Haslam are fighting a major battle with the Blade, using new electronics from Cosworth I think, it is outdated by the other contenders.
Guintoli had a good round at Phillip Island last year as well, but I hope he does well through the season.
Alex Lowes had an up and down week but he knows how to go fast and promises to be one to watch.
:thumbup:
Last edited by Kev L on Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
macdee

Re: WSB starts Sunday Wahoo

Post by macdee »

Pete.L wrote:Well I enjoyed it regardless :D
Mind you, the TiVo box helps with the adverts. I hardly watch anything live any more and then I can just skip through them :thumbup:

Biggest surprise for me was Eugene. I thought he was nuts when he moved to Suzuki!
Boy did he make it work well. He's always been a class rider but he just looked a class above the rest this weekend. Shame the machinery let him down in the second race
+1
thats a great finish for what could be said is a privateer team
told you not to but oh no you knew better
bigtwinthing

Re: WSB starts Sunday Wahoo (contains traces of spoiler!)

Post by bigtwinthing »

Kev L wrote:Rea & Haslam are fighting a major battle with the Blade, using new electronics from Cosworth I think, it is outdated by the other contenders.
Guintoli had a good round at Phillip Island last year as well, but I hope he does well through the season.
Alex Lowes had an up and down week but he knows how to go fast and promises to be one to watch.
:thumbup:
iam only watching him after seeings his trolley holding the brolly!!!
missing the noise, not the vibes. However never say never!