finally!! found some great footage of racing VTR's

Any racing related stuff
Jscobey

finally!! found some great footage of racing VTR's

Post by Jscobey »

in really good quality shots too. its in japanese but i dont care. theres one VTR after the other. i spotted 2 factory Mori's in there. possibly 3. its a 45 minute video but worth it. i also found some great pictures i had never seen before that i posted in my vtr photo album right at the top for the same BOTT race. around the 25:40 minute mark, starts the "expert twins" class where a factory moriwaki VTR and a ducati 916 battle it out for first place the entire race. great stuff. enjoy :Beer Popcorn:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrdbgK8wQI4
High Hindles.SP1frontend.SP2&900rrwheel.Ohlins.SAbrace&spools.AllBalls.jetkit.JE 11.5:1 Pistns.Stg 1 Cams. HPowerstacks.HRCthrtl.SSlines.RadMC.WveRtr.LtWtFlywhl.LEDtail.mosfet.MCCT.DePair.Tailtidy.DM rrsets.Lower.Carbonadis.hugger.sliders.
VTRDark

Re: finally!! found some great footage of racing VTR's

Post by VTRDark »

Woo hoo excellent find :D :D :D :clap: :clap: :clap: I watched some of it but now downloading all 99.26 MB :thumbup:

Number 32 that could be Yeti's stage 2 :think: One of his bikes must be in that race somewhere. I couldn't see the stage 3 though. Nice to see the Britten too, great close ups.

Come on Roger give us some info on this race we need a translator :lol: Was you there?

Cobey stick this in your other thread too so we can keep all the Mori collection under one hood so to speak. That has got me all excited....what a super cool find. I've been busting to see some proper old school races with Mori's in like that.

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

That's great I'll watch that tonight :thumbup:
Jscobey

Post by Jscobey »

already moved it right to the top of the photo album carl. check out theses pictures ive found from that same race day

i really wish i could speak japanese. there is a good 5 minutes where Mr. Moriwaki himself is talking about the VTR's but of course in japanese... :sad2
very glad i found it, and it happened by pure luck. i have never seen any of the racing VTR's on video except for very blurry snipits at the start of a couple races in the 99 BSB season. if anyone else has any videos then post up and il add them to the photo album
High Hindles.SP1frontend.SP2&900rrwheel.Ohlins.SAbrace&spools.AllBalls.jetkit.JE 11.5:1 Pistns.Stg 1 Cams. HPowerstacks.HRCthrtl.SSlines.RadMC.WveRtr.LtWtFlywhl.LEDtail.mosfet.MCCT.DePair.Tailtidy.DM rrsets.Lower.Carbonadis.hugger.sliders.
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Brilliant, thanks for posting the link :thumbup:

Chris.