Jorge Lorenzo

Any racing related stuff
Flatline

Jorge Lorenzo

Post by Flatline »

Love him or hate him, he is without doubt a fantastic rider

What a problem he has though

If he wins the championship, he won't be remembered for winning one of the best seasons for a long time

He'll be remembered as the person who stole possibly the last chance for Rossi to win his 10th

Either way, he's on a hiding to nothing

Discuss
lloydie

Re: Jorge Lorenzo

Post by lloydie »

Can't stand him , don't know why but I just want to punch him .
bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

yep Lloydie i agree, however he is super smooth on the bike. Doesn't rag it but gets results. Never looks flustered like 93.
missing the noise, not the vibes. However never say never!
alanfjones1411

Post by alanfjones1411 »

Well I can't stand Marquez although he is a brilliant rider. If you put Lorenzo on that Honda nobody would catch him not even Rossi in my opinion anyway.
SO WHEN DOES THIS OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER KICK IN
darkember

Post by darkember »

Last race Lorenzo rode with his heart and not his head like Rossi did. Reminds me of the days with Prost and Senna.
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

love his riding skills, but as soon as he starts talking in Park Ferme, I am with Lloydie ...... I want to punch his smug face.

We all want Rossi to win..... except Jorge, and I am sure that makes him want it more
AMcQ
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

he is a true alien. hes so smooth and never looks outa shape but.. you could slap him for some reason.

COME ON VALE ONE LAST TITLE :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

and a big up for the new Dany. the wee mans riding outa his skin.
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
t13ony

Post by t13ony »

alanfjones1411 wrote:Well I can't stand Marquez although he is a brilliant rider. If you put Lorenzo on that Honda nobody would catch him not even Rossi in my opinion anyway.
I agree lorenzo is an amazing rider, one of the best, if not THE best in the field at the moment.
However ther is something about him that makes me hate him to win!
is it his smugness? His over eagerness to try and celebrate in a way that only Rossi can? Or just plain downright jealousy of the guy? Im not sure but what I am sure of...
Is that if u put jorge on this year's honda on Bridgestones he'd b at least half a second a lap slower than marquez or Dani to which he would proceed to have a little bitch-fit and start pointing the finger.
The reason I think this is his style, smooth like butter, consistent like hammer strikes. Everything the honda is not. 1st tank slapper from the honda and jorge would b crying in his pitbox wishing he was still on his trusty M1.
countrymick

Post by countrymick »

no rossie may not be the fastest out there but his experience is shining through.throw in some diffacult conditions and the opasition are falling apart.if he manages to pull this one off we might even see the blow up dolls and the rubber chicken pulled back out of his wardrobe :clap: the guy is the best caracter the sport has and he hasent even smacked anyone since max biaggi,may he rule forever :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
freeridenick

Post by freeridenick »

lloydie wrote:Can't stand him , don't know why but I just want to punch him .
It's 'cause he's young and far to damn good without any real sole. I'm calling it the Bjorn Borg syndrome: a machine like ability to perform at a very high level without emotion.

Somewhat unfair, since he seems to be a nice guy, but it's difficult to like someone who doesn't display just how much effort is involved in riding that well.
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

I'd love to see dany do better and get a title .
Since his op he's been on fire ,
Always looks after his tyres and gets faster and faster .
freeridenick

Post by freeridenick »

Likewise. He's another one I couldn't stand but recently he shown signs of having fun, even smiling. I like him more each race.
bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

Pedrosa and Edwards deserved more. Always working etc.
missing the noise, not the vibes. However never say never!
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

Can't denie Jorge's talent.
He's the fastest in the world at the moment (in the dry :wink: ) It's just a shame he never go to developed his personality along with his riding skills :lol: .
It's Danny I feel sorry for. He must be the fastest man to have never won a title. There has always been something or some one in the way. I like him. A bit sullen maybe but I'd like to think calculating or professional.

Pete.l
My new ride is a bit of a Howler and I love to make her Squeal
MGoBlue

Post by MGoBlue »

lloydie wrote:Can't stand him , don't know why but I just want to punch him .
:thumbup:

Can't stand the little twit either. Respect his talents, yeah I do.
A few races ago (I think San Marino) in his prerace interview he was bragging about how precise his driving is and how smooth his body language is, then during the race he wadded it up. :clap: Karma :lol:

In Japan he just rode the tires off the bike. Absolutely no tire management strategy whatsoever. How many times have we watched him try to run away with a lead only to be caught later by another rider?

I'd love to see the current top 3 on 100% equal machines. :Beer Popcorn: