Jorge Lorenzo

Any racing related stuff
fabiostar

Re: Jorge Lorenzo

Post by fabiostar »

Rossi is the new...king kenny.

poor dany is the new mamola. fastest man never to win a title.

roll on next year..
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Forgetting personalities, Lorenzo is the best rider out there in Moto GP this year, with 6 wins against Rossi's 4 so far.
Personally I don't mind who takes the title out of the two, it would be nice to see Rossi make it his tenth I agree, but on the other hand I feel Lorenzo deserves it more having had more wins this year. As it is now Rossi only really needs to finish 2nd if Lorenzo wins the next three races. Of course this is motor racing so nothing is definite until the last race of the season has been run. But atm it looks like Rossi could do it, time will tell :)

As for Moto GP in general, I find it pretty pathetic that only the two works Honda's, and the two works Yamaha's are the only real contenders in this years championship,

Chris.
Varastorm

Post by Varastorm »

sirch345 wrote:As for Moto GP in general, I find it pretty pathetic that only the two works Honda's, and the two works Yamaha's are the only real contenders in this years championship,
I am with you Chris, it's a farce tbh, half the grid are tuned road bikes.

I also think all bikes complete with rider should weigh the same, how do you compete with a 7 stone Danny Pedrosa on a works Honda 8O :lol: :lol:

Hopefully next years tyres will open it up a bit.

Also I am dreading this aero wing business that Ducati are chasing & Yamaha are now playing with. Reminds me of Formula 1 & the introduction of the ground effect era :thumbdown:

It will inevitably lead to more cost on the aero side of things, making it even harder for teams to compete with the Billion dollar factory teams.

I'll be happy enough though if they get rid of that pratt bully keith Huewen chap, always putting Julian Rider down.

Replace him with Neil Spalding, really intelligent bloke. It would do wonders for BT.

Also, Toesland ?? Why?

One last rant :lol: , why when recording with sky do they cut the GP podium celebrations. You can read a lot into character's whilst watching the champagne spraying celebrations.

:beer:
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Varastorm wrote:
I am with you Chris, it's a farce tbh, half the grid are tuned road bikes.

I also think all bikes complete with rider should weigh the same, how do you compete with a 7 stone Danny Pedrosa on a works Honda 8O :lol: :lol:

Hopefully next years tyres will open it up a bit.

Also I am dreading this aero wing business that Ducati are chasing & Yamaha are now playing with. Reminds me of Formula 1 & the introduction of the ground effect era :thumbdown:

It will inevitably lead to more cost on the aero side of things, making it even harder for teams to compete with the Billion dollar factory teams.

I'll be happy enough though if they get rid of that pratt bully keith Huewen chap, always putting Julian Rider down.

Replace him with Neil Spalding, really intelligent bloke. It would do wonders for BT.

Also, Toesland ?? Why?

One last rant :lol: , why when recording with sky do they cut the GP podium celebrations. You can read a lot into character's whilst watching the champagne spraying celebrations.

:beer:
Phil,
I know why they did it (to make up the numbers), but for me having different classes of bikes in one race just doesn't work. It must also be so demoralising for the riders who know the best position they can expect to finish is tenth. Racers are there to win, not to make up the numbers.

I'm not sure about all riders being the same weight if Dani Pedrosa's weight is the set weight :lol: there will hardly be any riders on the track :problem:

I hadn't really considered the possibilities of the wings as they call them regarding more expense for teams. Moto GP definitely doesn't need that.

It'll be interesting to see how the riders cope with the tyre manufacture change for next year,

Chris.
bazza696

Post by bazza696 »

Want Rossi to win, don't care for much for Lorenzo.....also if Rossi retires from GP I would love him to go into WSB just to pi#s Max Biaggi off, I would wet myself seeing Max's face.
Autosol

Post by Autosol »

lloydie wrote:Can't stand him , don't know why but I just want to punch him .
Is it because he consistently bangs in fast lap after fast lap and gets the job done with no fuss
So he can have this
" The future is unwritten " Joe Strummer 1952 - 2002 Gone but not forgotten

" 2nd place is the first of the loooosers "
Flatline

Post by Flatline »

Lovely place
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

Autosol wrote:
Is it because he consistently bangs in fast lap after fast lap and gets the job done with no fuss
So he can have this
No that he is good at , it's his personality and his face ,I just want to punch the crap out of him .
Autosol

Post by Autosol »

lloydie wrote:
Autosol wrote:
So he can have this
No that he is good at , it's his personality and his face ,I just want to punch the crap out of him .
Think that's a bit harsh on the wee man , this is his job how he makes his cash and if he wants to be number one he has to be totally focused on the job in hand and not give a sh*t about anyone else when he's at work , away from racing he's possibly a totally different person , as for his face looks like someone beet you to it .
" The future is unwritten " Joe Strummer 1952 - 2002 Gone but not forgotten

" 2nd place is the first of the loooosers "
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

I still want to slap him !

He is good at what he does for sure ,
bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

Flatline wrote:Lovely place
i hate the twot more now though :lol:
missing the noise, not the vibes. However never say never!
horselg

Post by horselg »

Lorenzo is too fragile to be a true great. Look at him at the start of the season, the tyres didn't suit him and it too a few races to get going. That's why despite having won two more races than Rossi he is behind on points.

Also I'm with Lloydie, and what to punch the smug tw@.
Watty

Post by Watty »

If there is anything left of his face after that I'd quite like a little punch :lol:
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
Salty Dog

Post by Salty Dog »

I think this sums it up perfectly
(language warning kiddies)
3 out of 5 people are not the other 2.
firestorm_al
Site Admin

Post by firestorm_al »

Salty Dog wrote: