MotoGP Sepang. Do not read this if you've not watched it.

Any racing related stuff
Salty Dog

Re: MotoGP Sepang. Do not read this if you've not watched it

Post by Salty Dog »

freeridenick wrote:Got to be a DQ. Can't see any other option all things considered. Last comment from BT Sport team before I switched it off was the maybe Rossi got away with it more than Lorenzo liked though.

Marc lent on Rossi, that's clear, and I don't think Rossi meant to knock him off but he could have run him wide without making it so obvious. Prior to that it was just hard racing IMO.
No it wasn't.
I was there... in the stands.
Watched the antics with my own eyes ... as well as 90,000 others.

MM passed and blocked at every opportunity.
It was obvious and disgusting.
Rossi had too lift and change line many times ...

Rubbing is racing... no problems there, but MM had the speed and didn't clear off.
Just kept being a pest.

I'm not a Rossi fanboy.
In fact I came to watch Pedrosa redeem last years fall, which he did.
The guy is mental at Sepang!

Like all of us, I just wanted to see some fair and square racing.
Not deliberate bullshit.
3 out of 5 people are not the other 2.
firestorm_al
Site Admin

Post by firestorm_al »

Marquez started off the season riding dirty - http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2015/04/0 ... but/173046

I remember seeing it at the time and wondered if there would be an investigation about it but nothing happened.

When I watched the race on Sunday I initially thought that Rossi had indeed kicked Marquez. But having watched all the replays and watching the full race a few times I think that Marquez was being a Richard and leaned on Rossi catching Rossi's foot in the process. He had loads of track left so it is utter bullshit that he was being reun off the track.

Just watch some of Marquez's antics in Moto 2 for which I am surprized he is even allowed to hold a race licence. All that inder the sponsorship of Repsol so don't believe their latest crap about unsportsman like conduct. They are an oil company and the oil undustry is suffering at the moment with low oil price and low demand so not pumping money into motorcycle sponsorship suits the shareholders regardless of what they are claiming in the press.

Lorenso should have stayed out of race control and been the better man. He is obviously scared that in a fair race that Rossi will get enough ponts to beat him in the championship.

Where Rossi needs to finish in relation to Lorenzo to win the championship:
Lorenzo 1st/Rossi 2nd
Lorenzo 2nd/Rossi 3rd
Lorenzo 3rd/Rossi 6th
Lorenzo 4th/Rossi 9th
Lorenzo 5th/Rossi 11th
Lorenzo 6th/Rossi 12th
Lorenzo 7th/Rossi 13th
Lorenzo 8th/Rossi 14th
Lorenzo 9th/Rossi 15th

Al.
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

firestorm_al wrote:Marquez started off the season riding dirty - http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2015/04/0 ... but/173046

I remember seeing it at the time and wondered if there would be an investigation about it but nothing happened.

When I watched the race on Sunday I initially thought that Rossi had indeed kicked Marquez. But having watched all the replays and watching the full race a few times I think that Marquez was being a Richard and leaned on Rossi catching Rossi's foot in the process. He had loads of track left so it is utter bullshit that he was being reun off the track.

Just watch some of Marquez's antics in Moto 2 for which I am surprized he is even allowed to hold a race licence. All that inder the sponsorship of Repsol so don't believe their latest crap about unsportsman like conduct. They are an oil company and the oil undustry is suffering at the moment with low oil price and low demand so not pumping money into motorcycle sponsorship suits the shareholders regardless of what they are claiming in the press.

Lorenso should have stayed out of race control and been the better man. He is obviously scared that in a fair race that Rossi will get enough ponts to beat him in the championship.

Where Rossi needs to finish in relation to Lorenzo to win the championship:
Lorenzo 1st/Rossi 2nd
Lorenzo 2nd/Rossi 3rd
Lorenzo 3rd/Rossi 6th
Lorenzo 4th/Rossi 9th
Lorenzo 5th/Rossi 11th
Lorenzo 6th/Rossi 12th
Lorenzo 7th/Rossi 13th
Lorenzo 8th/Rossi 14th
Lorenzo 9th/Rossi 15th

Al.
Or if Lorenzo stacks it or conks out...Rossi can park it up having won... :thumbup:
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
countrymick

Post by countrymick »

its all the usual gp polatics alough mm seems to get away with murder and nothing is said.and it would be interesting if all the behind the seanes.deals were known.or is mm realy just being a little sh1t since he isnt in with a shout.
bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

wouldn't it be funny if MM took JL out and they both crashed Rossoi could slowly take the win, i would pay to see that happen.
missing the noise, not the vibes. However never say never!
8541Hawk

Post by 8541Hawk »

bigtwinthing wrote:wouldn't it be funny if MM took JL out and they both crashed Rossoi could slowly take the win, i would pay to see that happen.
:thumbup:
Loud pipes don't save lives, knowing how to ride your bike will save your life.
bazzashadow

Post by bazzashadow »

to many rossi fans I think
why did marc overtake Lorenzo and win at Australia ?
before he got tangled up with rossi he had a big moment with Lorenzo which made him full back to rossi.
rossi then looks straight at him backs off the throttle and runs him to the edge, then if you look closely stamps on marc`s foot putting the rear brake on.
and if you look really closely to the footage marc has to go back to the pits because his brake pedal is left on the floor where he crashed.

that's my thought after watching it again and again

and my tin hat is on :lol: :lol: :lol:
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

bazzashadow wrote:to many rossi fans I think
before he got tangled up with rossi he had a big moment with Lorenzo which made him full back to rossi.
rossi then looks straight at him backs off the throttle and runs him to the edge, then if you look closely stamps on marc`s foot putting the rear brake on.
and if you look really closely to the footage marc has to go back to the pits because his brake pedal is left on the floor where he crashed.

If he ''stamped''on his foot pedal...why did the front fold ? + MM headbutted Rossi's knee, now I know Rossis is a tall lad but I dont think his legs are long enough to reach that far back... :lol: :lol:

Think you should watch it again & again & again... :wink:
Stephan

Post by Stephan »

bazzashadow wrote:to many rossi fans I think

Marquez had choice whether to hit Rossi or not, why he chose to hit? :-)

some related video

TravisZack

Post by TravisZack »

Marquez turned in but had to stand it up a bit as Rossi was there, he then leant back in to the turn (as happens every single time anyone comes up the inside), but rather than continue with the corner, Rossi was staring Marquez in the face. Marquez was clearly expecting Rossi to tighten up a bit and get round the corner, rather than slowly try and stop him for a conversation.
Stratman

Post by Stratman »

The more I see it the more I take the side of Rossi. I think Marquez will get the same worldwide welcome as his predecessor, the charmless nork Casy Stoner, used to. Great riders, complete tossers.

Perhaps Iannone can return the favour to Lorenzo/Marquez on behalf of Italy in Valencia :evil:
Two bikes, still only four cylinders!

bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

iannone taking MM and JL out, great providing nobody gets hurt though.
missing the noise, not the vibes. However never say never!
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

Funny as wombles
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

lloydie wrote:
Funny as wombles

:lol: :lol: :lol:
SmileyVTR

Post by SmileyVTR »

lloydie wrote:
Funny as wombles

OMG that's amazing!! :clap: