Moto GP

Any racing related stuff
lloydie

Re: Moto GP

Post by lloydie »

fabiostar wrote:i must be the only person that likes the winglets on them.... nothing new mind you, storms already have them. ok they are small and at the bottom of the fairings ,so does that make me fast lol
Not on a yellow one !!!!
Dendrob

Post by Dendrob »

Moto gp and wsbk this weekend I think?
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

lloydie wrote:
fabiostar wrote:i must be the only person that likes the winglets on them.... nothing new mind you, storms already have them. ok they are small and at the bottom of the fairings ,so does that make me fast lol
Not on a yellow one !!!!
hush hush, im gona get big huge sticky on wings and be fast as a ,,,,,,fast thing
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
Salty Dog

Post by Salty Dog »

Team Work...... Ducati Style
3 out of 5 people are not the other 2.
bazzashadow

Post by bazzashadow »

Salty Dog wrote:Image

Team Work...... Ducati Style
sack them :crazy:
turbo_billy

Post by turbo_billy »

Wasted 2 steps of the podium for sure but..........they are racers, the first person you want to beat is your team mate and they all want to win.
Not withstanding the rumours of Lorenzos possible move to Ducati, they both want to keep the second factory seat.......(though do agree that if they repeat this again this season there may be two vacancies at Ducati..... :wink: )

On another note, Moto3 and young Mr. Pawi.........just incredible :thumbup: "Slow down.....What`s that then?" :lol:
bazzashadow

Post by bazzashadow »

I was gutted because I only sore the highlights on itv4 after I cancelled BT sport last month.
I used to watch all the races and really did enjoy the moto 3 battles
turbo_billy

Post by turbo_billy »

Good race but not a real battle..........he finished 26 seconds clear of the field 8O
At 7 second lead the board was out and one crew member gave him the "slow down" wave.......
By the 12 second lead two crew members were on the pit wall giving the "slow down" wave.....
By 25 seconds, four pit crew were on the wall giving the "slow down" wave......along with everyone in the garage, including the team principal :lol:
popkat

Re: Moto GP Austin ????

Post by popkat »

Teams stuck in Argentina... looks like it's going to be a last minute rush, hope they pull it off and everything goes as planned.
http://www.gpone.com/it/node/23200

http://www.bidefordmotorcycles.co.uk
2014 CRMC Post classic Superbike champion.
2014 CRMC Post classic senior production champion. On a Suzuki Katana 1100
My bikes, Firestorm, Suzuki GSX-s1000 Katana, VFR800Fi. Projects, 1986 popup Katana, 3 XJ600’s