Moto GP Thailand?

Any racing related stuff
sirch345
Site Admin

Moto GP Thailand?

Post by sirch345 »

I set our BT recorder to record the live Thailand Moto3, Moto2, and Moto GP races, and Chequered Flag seeing as the races were live early on. For some reason or other none of those programs recorded to my annoyance :evil:

Does anyone know if they were not broadcasted then :?: as I double checked I had set the recorder,

Chris.
MacV2

Re: Moto GP Thailand?

Post by MacV2 »

Yeah you missed some cracking racing Chris...

Check the planner I think its repeated later on... In fact GP Is on now... you've missed 2 & 3 already today...

MotoGp is repeated a couple of times in the week + Chequerd flag on Tues arvo...

http://sport.bt.com/tv-guide-01363810618853
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

moto GP was on live at 7.30 on sunday, I was watching before the hungover MrsMcQ got up :lol:
AMcQ
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

I was only trying to work out if my recorder is playing up (BT Vision Box) or if it was not broadcasted live on BT Sport 2HD as listed in the TV guide.

I did get to see the main race in the afternoon, so I didn't get to miss it altogether. Although it didn't have all the chat that goes with it when you see it live, which I like to see and listen too normally going on.
I agree was good race, only a shame Lorenzo wasn't able to be there, I'm sure that would have made it even better. They still haven't said what went wrong causing Lorenzo to crash in practice, other than it was not rider error.

Thanks Mac for your help in giving me the link had I not seen it :thumbup:

Chris.
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

AMCQ46 wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:50 pm moto GP was on live at 7.30 on sunday, I was watching before the hungover MrsMcQ got up :lol:
If that was on BT Sport :?: then my BT recorder must be playing up :thumbdown:

Chris.
nigelrb

Post by nigelrb »

sirch345 wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:52 pm
AMCQ46 wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:50 pm moto GP was on live at 7.30 on sunday, I was watching before the hungover MrsMcQ got up :lol:

Chris.
Defo in BT Sport. It started at about 3.30 am both Sat and Sunday.

If you'd previously selected 'Record Series' there can be a problem. I have found that some early morning recordings don't work because the You View box is in 'sleep mode'. I haven't made any effort to find out more from BT because I rarely have a need for early recordings.
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

nigelrb wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:44 am
sirch345 wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:52 pm

Chris.
Defo in BT Sport. It started at about 3.30 am both Sat and Sunday.

If you'd previously selected 'Record Series' there can be a problem. I have found that some early morning recordings don't work because the You View box is in 'sleep mode'. I haven't made any effort to find out more from BT because I rarely have a need for early recordings.
No it wasn't set for 'Record Series', I set it each time it's on for 'Record Episode' only.

I'll give it a test out again on an early morning program, it doesn't need to be bike racing for testing purposes :lol:
I'll let you know how it goes.

Thanks for your reply Nigel :thumbup:

Chris.
nigelrb

Post by nigelrb »

sirch345 wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:01 pm
No it wasn't set for 'Record Series', I set it each time it's on for 'Record Episode' only.

I'll give it a test out again on an early morning program, it doesn't need to be bike racing for testing purposes :lol:
Good idea. You might catch a session of Judge Rinder in full flamboyance. Great way to start your day! :eek2
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

nigelrb wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:28 pm
sirch345 wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:01 pm

Good idea. You might catch a session of Judge Rinder in full flamboyance. Great way to start your day! :eek2
:lol: Or may be not :lol:

Well I tried it out, I set the BT recorder to record Speedway at 4am to 5am.............................................................................guess what :?: it recorded it :crazy:
So I'm not really any further forward :)

Chris.
nigelrb

Post by nigelrb »

sirch345 wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:00 pm

Well I tried it out, I set the BT recorder to record Speedway at 4am to 5am.............................................................................guess what :?: it recorded it :crazy:

Chris.
That's good news. The test'll come next weekend for Japan. Very early, or late - depending on your lifestyle!! :thumbup:
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

nigelrb wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:15 am
sirch345 wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:00 pm

Chris.
That's good news. The test'll come next weekend for Japan. Very early, or late - depending on your lifestyle!! :thumbup:
True.
Thanks for the reminder for the Japanese GP :thumbup:

Chris.