Me & Sykesy

want to know what we all look like? take a peek to see the good the bad and the downright ugly !
Anotherbikerbabe

Me & Sykesy

Post by Anotherbikerbabe »

Some of you will know me or remember me & some won't,but I've changed a little bit and had all my hair chopped off as it used to be long..Just waiting on my new leather jacket and bike being couriered so once I get on it, will get a pci of us both lol..In the meantime me and Tom Sykes other week...

Me and Sykesy

Me and Blood bikes Wales mate Kaz...Gonna be helping them out in future as they are away in EU at min..

My new cling on bikerbabe in the making..Granddaughter numero uno aged 8 in Nov..She choose a Honda no prompting at all and M&ps happy to comply!
Silly boys...Women do have balls....We just wear them higher up!
ChrisC

Re: Me & Sykesy

Post by ChrisC »

Nice to see you're out of that Scottish weather, still like and still have the screen i bought off you,...wish i had hair like yours...thinking about it i wish i had hair like Sykesy :D
Regards ChrisC
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Are you crediting Sykes recent success to your relationship? I think we need to know! :lol:
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

That's a very worthy cause Blood bikes, they do a fantastic job. :thumbup:

So when do we get to see you in leather :roll:

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
Anotherbikerbabe

ChrisC wrote:Nice to see you're out of that Scottish weather, still like and still have the screen i bought off you,...wish i had hair like yours...thinking about it i wish i had hair like Sykesy :D pml@Chris!! Glad you still have that Screen! Yeah, swapped SW Scotland for SW Wales but we are much happier now as close to the girls lol..Regards ChrisC
Anotherbikerbabe

Kev L wrote:Are you crediting Sykes recent success to your relationship? I think we need to know! :lol:
lol..Maybe I've been a lucky charm to him since our photo shoot pml... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Anotherbikerbabe

cybercarl wrote:That's a very worthy cause Blood bikes, they do a fantastic job. :thumbup: Yeah, my mate wants me to get involved and just unlucky with timing that she goes off biking round the EU with them 2 weeks before i get the newer bike! I'm sure some of the lads and lasses will provide plenty photos once we all hit the roads round Wales once I am on said machine :-)
So when do we get to see you in leather :roll:

(:-})