This be me.....

want to know what we all look like? take a peek to see the good the bad and the downright ugly !
Shauned71

This be me.....

Post by Shauned71 »

Just having 5 mins sit down between work and sorting a few bits on bike out. Met up with ABB, Dave and Neil (Playerone) at the Big Bike Shop open day in Aberdare last weekend. Was nice to finally catch up with a few members :) All being well will catch up with a few more of you later today :thumbup:

lumpyv

Re: This be me.....

Post by lumpyv »

aah your 2 people then :thumbup:
3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the worlds population.
Shauned71

Post by Shauned71 »

Hmmmm good point :think: I was just assuming folk new Dave.. so for those that don't, That's Dave (ABB's other half, don't know his forum name) on the left and that be me to the right :wave:
lumpyv

Post by lumpyv »

Shauned71 wrote:Hmmmm good point :think: I was just assuming folk new Dave.. so for those that don't, That's Dave (ABB's other half, don't know his forum name) on the left and that be me to the right :wave:
no worries mate, I don't know dave so I was not sure?

are you linking up with the happy campers this weekend ?
3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the worlds population.
Anotherbikerbabe

Post by Anotherbikerbabe »

Shauned71 wrote:Hmmmm good point :think: I was just assuming folk new Dave.. so for those that don't, That's Dave (ABB's other half, don't know his forum name) on the left and that be me to the right :wave:
They only know of him cos he is my master Chief Mechanic ( on the left) but he aint on the forum, god it takes him all his time to post anything on FB!! :eek2 He is my bestest friend, my 'couldn't be without/go to man of the Universe lol.. :thumbup: He is the absolute best at all things bike / Mechanical.. His new forum name is if you give him one is DTM ( Dave the Master lol)
Silly boys...Women do have balls....We just wear them higher up!
Shauned71

Post by Shauned71 »

lumpyv wrote:
are you linking up with the happy campers this weekend ?
Yea I am, or should I say have. Didn't get here until about 9pm but here for weekend :thumbup:
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

you make a lovely couple... :beer:
the older i get,the faster i was :lol: