The Old Me

want to know what we all look like? take a peek to see the good the bad and the downright ugly !
tony.mon

Re: The Old Me

Post by tony.mon »

Watty wrote:I really need a kick up the butt to get in shape. Not overweight but have a pot belly I'd like rid of and not particularly unfit but not fit :? Stopped doing Taekwondo about 8 year ago and know I was way fitter then! Bought a decent mountain bike a couple of years ago and rode it twice 8O. Work long hours but that's no excuse, just seem to have become bone idle and in a rut :(. Very well done on your achievement mate :thumbup:
Yep, same here.
I stopped doing Take One Dough and the local baker went out of business.
I was a fitter then.

I bought a mountain bike a while back, but there's no mountains round here at all, it turns out, and so that got sold on, unused.

I work long hours at being bone idle and in a rut- it doesn't do it itself, you know!

And if the kick up the butt gets you into shape, the wife would be a size ten by now......
Last edited by tony.mon on Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
Watty

Post by Watty »

tony.mon wrote:
Watty wrote:I really need a kick up the butt to get in shape. Not overweight but have a pot belly I'd like rid of and not particularly unfit but not fit :? Stopped doing Taekwondo about 8 year ago and know I was way fitter then! Bought a decent mountain bike a couple of years ago and rode it twice 8O. Work long hours but that's no excuse, just seem to have become bone idle and in a rut :(. Very well done on your achievement mate :thumbup:
Yep, same here.
I stopped doing Take One Dough and the local baker went out of business.
I was a fitter then.

I bought a mountain bike a while back, but there's no mountains round here at all, it turns out, and so that got sold on, unused.

I work long hours at being bone idle and in a rut- ot doesn't do it itself, you know!

And if the kick up the butt gets you into shape, the wife would be a size ten by now......
Useful reply Mr Mon :lol:
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
kenmoore

Post by kenmoore »

Faaarrrrk ,

That's funny Tony!!!

Wonder where 2 Wheels is ? I haven't seen him around for a while.

Think he had some drama with his bike, but not sure.

2 Wheels,

If your around pop in and say hello. :wave: :wave: :wave:
South Coast
New South Wales
Australia